Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black women need to stop coping with why they’re seen as less attractive

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
It has nothing to do with discrimination or culture or beauty standards

it has everything to do with their faces

black foids will complain about not being the beauty standard but then will shit on short and ugly men.

They put horse hair on their heads

Black woman are indeed objectively ugly unless theyr's Horner Africans or mixed with Europeans/Arabs. I know a Somali-Italian girl who resembles thi Sicilian, just with shorter hair and thinner, more Roman-type nose.

Sicily curly hair

Even the ugliest black woman still SMV mogs all non-Chad males.

black foids will complain about not being the beauty standard but then will shit on short and ugly men.
tbhngl. I think black foids might be the most straight forward with their lookism and hatred for non-sexually attractive men.

Black woman are indeed objectively ugly unless theyr's Horner Africans or mixed with Europeans/Arabs. I know a Somali-Italian girl who resembles thi Sicilian, just with shorter hair and thinner, more Roman-type nose.

View attachment 510905
thats because horners are not fully black. that half somali foid probably has only 25-30 SSA dna.

thats because horners are not fully black.
Yep. not only that, they also have recessive genetics, so they're easier to bleach. This man is half Sudanese
Alex sadiq

that half somali foid probably has only 25-30 SSA dna.
She's half European, her dad is white. Her mom is black as coal but she is like a light caramel color and even ahs some pink highlights on her skin, which is a pretty high indication of whiteness.