Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Black women laugh at kpop

Kpop is taking over the world (it already has) and a lot of black women love kpop alongside white women and ethnic women
You cant stop the storm

Kpop is taking over the world (it already has) and a lot of black women love kpop alongside white women and ethnic women
You cant stop the storm

sure

sure
Its true korean men mog everyone

You cant stop the storm
I saw 10 foids fighting over a k-poop star that they had a crush on

sure
Is this supposed to somehow disprove the Kpoppill? No shit roasties are going to seethe over based men

You cant stop the storm
Its true korean men mog everyone
200 5

You cant accept the koreanpill yet cause youve never seen it, its soon gonna take over the world (if it hasnt already done so)
All JBs love kpop and their feminine faces but only koreans can achieve this
soon you will see amwf, ambf,etc. couples everywhere

You cant accept the koreanpill yet cause youve never seen it, its soon gonna take over the world (if it hasnt already done so)
All JBs love kpop and their feminine faces but only koreans can achieve this
soon you will see amwf, ambf,etc. couples everywhere
Literally nobody worth their salt gives it their praise :feelsclown:

I dont know what soy liberal shithole you live in but here in Texas, it's them Niggers and redneck football players that run the dating market. In Mexico it's thugmaxxed cholos and cowboy themed farmboys that get all the bitches.

Low T ricebois get laughed at over here.

Literally nobody worth their salt gives it their praise :feelsclown:

I dont know what soy liberal shithole you live in but here in Texas, it's them Niggers and redneck football players that run the dating market. In Mexico it's thugmaxxed cholos and cowboy themed farmboys that get all the bitches.

Low T ricebois get laughed at over here.
You focus on your age group too much, focus on the JBs
the JBs love Kpopmaxxed koreans
You cant deny it

You focus on your age group too much, focus on the JBs
the JBs love Kpopmaxxed koreans
You cant deny it
Nah zoomers too, you keep speaking from your point of view but you dont realize that different areas have different standards and tastes. Your town probably doesn't even have a prestigious sports team that have won championships.

You never been to Texas or any southern state, have you :feelswhat:

Im telling you repping that kpop shit here is like asking to get bullied.

The kpoppill really makes me want to add a few extra kilos of fertilizer to my white van of retribution

Nah zoomers too, you keep speaking from your point of view but you dont realize that different areas have different standards and tastes. Your town probably doesn't even have a prestigious sports team that have won championships.

You never been to Texas or any southern state, have you :feelswhat:

Im telling you repping that kpop shit here is like asking to get bullied.
Cope