Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black Women (in the West)

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Who here has or had RL contact with the black foid?

What can we say about this species?

Are they all either ghetto trash and/or feminist BLM whores?

Are there nice and friendly ones?

Are their significant differences between them and other women?

Is it true that hardly any men goes after them? (Online dating seems to suggest such)

Has anyone here jungle fever? Or is black himself with a sister?

Interested to hear opinions or experiences!

Once a black foid who was about 30 tried to molest me when I was 16, I rejected her though.

Thankfully I've never seen a black woman in my life.

there was a dota 2 twitch streamer with massive tits who was black who seemed neither ghetto nor an SJW blm type. She married some white guy with subhuman eye area and had a baby.

there was a dota 2 twitch streamer with massive tits who was black who seemed neither ghetto nor an SJW blm type. She married some white guy with subhuman eye area and had a baby.

That seems to be a common pattern.

Non-white men marrying white women: the man > 6, the woman < 5
White men marrying non-white women: the man < 6, the woman > 8

Are they all either ghetto trash and/or feminist BLM whores? No

Are there nice and friendly ones? Yes

Are their significant differences between them and other women? They are more realistic on their looks and wear makeup less.

Is it true that hardly any men goes after them? (Online dating seems to suggest such) No. Chad does not want them though.

Has anyone here jungle fever? Yes

Sources: am black
Lived in 50% black area
Went to a 99%+ black school for most of elementary and middle school

That seems to be a common pattern.

Non-white men marrying white women: the man > 6, the woman < 5
White men marrying non-white women: the man < 6, the woman > 8

Most ethnics fetishize white women so ofc they'd rather fuck a sub 6 white foid then an ethnic foid.

"fuck racists"

"has anybody ever come into contact with the black foid in real life? How do they behave? What is the characteristics of this species?"

I've had very little interactions with black foids, there's just not very many of them around here.

I can say that they are the least attractive type of female on planet earth.

The ones I met we're either ghetto or just normie female types, no blm/feminist types.

they were quite friendly, in my experience most blacks I've meet have been quite friendly now that I think back.

The difference between them and other foids is that they (black women) are not attractive in the slightest.

While hardly any man goes after them they still seem to find a man no problem (juggernaut law), the ones I met were married or had boyfriends.

No jungle fever here.