Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black women going for polygyny. Thoughts?

• Thread starter MeltSteelWithRage
  • Start date
why should I care this doesent apply to me?

why should I care this doesent apply to me?
You could learn to care about things that do not exclusively or completely pertain to you, in order to become a better and more loving human. Even though you are treated like shit by the rest. That's the best cope for inceldom. Lovemaxxing.

You could learn to care about things that do not exclusively or completely pertain to you, in order to become a better and more loving human. Even though you are treated like shit by the rest. That's the best cope for inceldom. Lovemaxxing.
being submisive is not going to get you anywhere when a chad can just Dark Triad max and beat up his wife and his wife will still not leave him

Nope

being submisive is not going to get you anywhere when a chad can just Dark Triad max and beat up his wife and his wife will still not leave him
Yup. Seems like black women are learning and some of them don't want that anymore. The price a foid pays for a true Desirable Man is polygyny. Also seems like the future for many incels. Stacy has whored herself out so much that when she finally repents one Stacy won't be enough to mitigate the pain and rage the incel has felt by the societal abuse. Incels need to embrace polygyny, even though it is still just in the abstract for now.

black women are so fucking hot can't deal with this anymore

Yup. Seems like black women are learning and some of them don't want that anymore. The price a foid pays for a true Desirable Man is polygyny. Also seems like the future for many incels. Stacy has whored herself out so much that when she finally repents one Stacy won't be enough to mitigate the pain and rage the incel has felt by the societal abuse. Incels need to embrace polygyny, even though it is still just in the abstract for now.
I mean you can always geomax to a patriarchal third world country that treats women like property and you could easily if you have money have multiple roasties as your wife

but having multiple stacy wifes is not possible as an incel unless you have billions of dollars or hundreds of millions

I mean you can always geomax to a patriarchal third world country that treats women like property and you could easily if you have money have multiple roasties as your wife

but having multiple stacy wifes is not possible as an incel unless you have billions of dollars or hundreds of millions
Currently you are right. But wait what happens in the next 5-10 years. The world will completely go to shit with inflation and war and climate problems. The number of incels will grow exponentially and Chad is a pussy at the core so he can't provide for Stacy anymore. The only thing Chad has is his looks, but he is emotionally weak and has no real power or problem solving skills. The Central Bank backed money supply of the world will become worthless, and Chad is too narcissistic and disinterested to see it coming so he will become poor and powerless. Incels have always been poor and powerless so they know how to handle it and will be able to provide protection and security. Stacy will only prefer Chad when she is safe. When she is not safe, she will fuck anyone that provides safety. Incels can step in at this point. :feelsthink:

don't think i can do that, the girl is so hot... nice supple breasts, awesome face wanna call her mommy as i fuck her
see its always the greycels that say this you still think you have a chance with women your probably a fakecel if you say this

Currently you are right. But wait what happens in the next 5-10 years. The world will completely go to shit with inflation and war and climate problems. The number of incels will grow exponentially and Chad is a pussy at the core so he can't provide for Stacy anymore. The only thing Chad has is his looks, but he is emotionally weak and has no real power or problem solving skills. The Central Bank backed money supply of the world will become worthless, and Chad is too narcissistic and disinterested to see it coming so he will become poor and powerless. Incels have always been poor and powerless so they know how to handle it and will be able to provide protection and security. Stacy will only prefer Chad when she is safe. When she is not safe, she will fuck anyone that provides safety. Incels can step in at this point. :feelsthink:
your right but war doesent go well for anybody and a war environment is not the best environment