Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black women are the only women who are legit desperate

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They’ll fuck pretty much anybody

if you’re attracted to them, you’ll get laid by them if you go after enough of them

Desperate black women? Maybe in USA, the ugliest obese ones, but they seem to find a white normie cuck if they try online dating.

Otherwise I don't see it.

black women are gold diggers

You should try. i doubt its true but i would try for sure if there was black foids where i live.

Black women, sheboons, even female Gorillas look more gentle and with better maternal and survival instincts than sheboons, fk them and you wanna know about them more much go to their shithole forum

Last edited:
if you’re attracted to them
I, unironically prefer blaq foids to noodlewhores and pajeetas. They're underrated and get too much hate because of sheboon stereotype.

Black women, sheboons, even female Gorillas look more gentle and with better maternal and survival instincts than sheboons, fk them and you wanna know about them more much go to their shithole forum

Black women are the most overt ad ugliest humans on the planet i hate the way they bluntly state the obvious, i thinks its a big misconception that they're "easy" a normal ugly sheboon would be weirded out if you hit on them

Black women are fat so you prolly could work something if you're persistent enough.

Juggernaut law

When you marry a girl you marry her family. I don't want to get shot by some gang members.

Black foids (who are not fat) can get dudes just like any other foids. Her race and skin color are not a problem.

Fat foids in general are desperate, but there are enough decent-looking men with fat fetishes or who just don't care who will be willing to fuck them.

Maybe in USA, the ugliest obese ones, but they seem to find a white normie cuck if they try online dating.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

C2969EB6 8D73 433F BE59 6191897AC796

Cope they still smv mog the whole forum. No foids are truly desperate anymore unless they need you for some other reason such as survival.

Retard subhuman tier IQ, black women are probably the most hypergamous

I'd like to fuck femggers tbh