Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black women are the dumbest group

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I can't think of a group dumber than black women. They are some of the most violent disgusting thugs and yet they have the audacity to act like they're victims and muh men are evil. Bitch, black women commit more murder per capita than either white or Asian men. You freaks are inherently violent. I don't want to hear about how muh men evil.

Screenshot 20241020 081258

So not only are they violent thugs but they're also the ugliest and most disgusting of any group of women. Around 52 percent of black women are obese. 49 percent are balding. 50 percent have an STD of some form. Being the narcissists they are they act as if they're somehow the most sexy of all women. No, cunt. You're a genetic abomination and the sight of your grotesque body is enough to make a man gag.

Worst thing about them is you can't escape their loudness. Since a lot are unemployed they tend to be terminally online so you constantly have to see their shit opinions everywhere online. Irl they always make their presence known by being obsessively loud and chimping out. I remember going to a target and cringing as a black woman screamed a few aisles away.

I'd rather get shot in the head than be seen near a black woman

Cope.

Men are evil patriarchal oppressors :soy:

I fucking hate sheboons but I hate the coomskins more

I agree. These black women are everywhere, all they do is get banged by tyrone, shit out more criminals and rappers, horrible, low IQ parenting, then complain about discrimination.

BUT YOU WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THEM AND HATE US INDIANS. Go figure.

Yep. Black women are most violent, ugly, and low IQ race of women IMO.

I agree. These black women are everywhere, all they do is get banged by tyrone, shit out more criminals and rappers, horrible, low IQ parenting, then complain about discrimination.

White people would love Indians if the media started spamming out pro Indian propaganda.

Yep. Black women are most violent, ugly, and low IQ race of women IMO.
Always funny when they complain about muh mysognisists. They'll never look in the mirror

Always funny when they complain about muh mysognisists. They'll never look in the mirror
Yep. We are not misogynistic without reason. Modern women are so awful overall. Older women like some of my female relatives are not anywhere near as bad as modern ones. There are even many instances where older women are disgusted with the modern women.

It’s crazy that modern women are so bad even other women call them out on it sometimes

Yep. We are not misogynistic without reason. Modern women are so awful overall. Older women like some of my female relatives are not anywhere near as bad as modern ones. There are even many instances where older women are disgusted with the modern women.

It’s crazy that modern women are so bad even other women call them out on it sometimes
Women start acting nicer when they get older because they lose the power of youth.

Women start acting nicer when they get older because they lose the power of youth.
True, but the old women in my family were raised better where even when young, they’d act nicer. I can tell when I see some of them with their husbands that they are genuinely good women who love their husbands. Most of their husbands are just average men too.

There was a much higher percentage of relatively good women 50-100 years ago than now

Yeah, shitboobs are basically useless and ugly.They’re low IQ, mostly landwhales.They are not even human at all

I genuinely hate black women. They are even worse than white f0ids. all of them are monkeys.
Me too they’re so rude from my experience especially the American ones. White American foids are terrible too

That’s true my silent Gen grand Aunt said she hates how modern women have become. You know it’s bad when even other women hate modern women

That’s true my silent Gen grand Aunt said she hates how modern women have become. You know it’s bad when even other women hate modern women
Yep. At least the older women are even against it

Well they are both black and female which are both synonyms for dumb

I can't think of a group dumber than black women. They are some of the most violent disgusting thugs and yet they have the audacity to act like they're victims and muh men are evil. Bitch, black women commit more murder per capita than either white or Asian men. You freaks are inherently violent. I don't want to hear about how muh men evil.

View attachment 1298096

So not only are they violent thugs but they're also the ugliest and most disgusting of any group of women. Around 52 percent of black women are obese. 49 percent are balding. 50 percent have an STD of some form. Being the narcissists they are they act as if they're somehow the most sexy of all women. No, cunt. You're a genetic abomination and the sight of your grotesque body is enough to make a man gag.

View attachment 1298097

Worst thing about them is you can't escape their loudness. Since a lot are unemployed they tend to be terminally online so you constantly have to see their shit opinions everywhere online. Irl they always make their presence known by being obsessively loud and chimping out. I remember going to a target and cringing as a black woman screamed a few aisles away.

They are vile and nasty, but spic whores (mostly mexicans) are more stuck up and easy to hate than them.

View attachment 1298096

View attachment 1298097

Makes sense lowest iq gender+race

They are vile and nasty, but spic whores (mostly mexicans) are more stuck up and easy to hate than them.
id say in terms of comparing the worst men to the worst women, hispanic women are as bad compared to other foids as negro men are compared to other men, but hispanic men are equally as bad(think illegal killers/rapists) are the equivalent in terms of how easy it is to hate them and how horrible they are compared to other men as sheboons are when compared to other foids.

both illegal hispanics(the dudes not the foids)and sheboons are the WORST(in minecraft of course):feelsdevil::dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelsclown:

hispanic men are more annoying and destructive than blacks and sheboons are even more annoying and vile than attitude ridden latin foids

and atleast latin foids are hot and blacks have SOME cool guys high iq blacks for example and cool athletes and music

hispanic men contribute nothing(b4 muh hard labor cope thats only cuz illegals cant get welfare once they get citizenship they stop going to work) same with ugly sheboons completely useless(in minecraft of course):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Grodd thots

agree or no broski?

Last edited:
This post accurately describes the staff at 80% of fast food places.

Last edited:
id say in terms of comparing the worst men to the worst women, hispanic women are as bad compared to other foids as negro men are compared to other men, but hispanic men are equally as bad(think illegal killers/rapists) are the equivalent in terms of how easy it is to hate them and how horrible they are compared to other men as sheboons are when compared to other foids.

both illegal hispanics(the dudes not the foids)and sheboons are the WORST(in minecraft of course):feelsdevil::dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelsclown:

hispanic men are more annoying and destructive than blacks and sheboons are even more annoying and vile than attitude ridden latin foids

and atleast latin foids are hot and blacks have SOME cool guys high iq blacks for example and cool athletes and music

hispanic men contribute nothing(b4 muh hard labor cope thats only cuz illegals cant get welfare once they get citizenship they stop going to work) same with ugly sheboons completely useless(in minecraft of course):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Grodd thots

agree or no broski?
Sheboons are literal gorillas

IMG 9201