Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black women are disgusting hideous abominations

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
They're hideous turd skinned creatures and even worse is they have the gull to act like they're attractive. Look at this hideous niggeress master follows on Twitter. She looks like a fucking orc
Picsart 23 07 07 09 47 21 964

some of them do look good but even the good looking ones have some white genes unless she looks very dark skinned.
he should unfollow this one anyway .

this one is a cute lightskin

some of them do look good but even the good looking ones have some white genes unless she looks very dark skinned.
There's no good looking nigger women. They don't exist unless you're into beastiality.

They sure are

She ain't even bad looking. I’ve seen way worse
you dont tell a brocel to kill himself man :feels:

You're all simps and you deserve to die alone. I hope when you pass that it's painful and as you desperately cling to life you realize how insignificant your existence really was and how all your suffering will remain unknown to the world.

I've seen some young african women from nigeria. Not very good face or skin. But nice, tall and lithe bodies. I'd hit.

Her pose for the picture is such normie tier shit

I've seen some young african women from nigeria. Not very good face or skin. But nice, tall and lithe bodies. I'd hit.
East african women are the only remotely bangable black women.

Sheboons are not human.

and most of them do weird shit with their hair,destroys whatever attractive features they might have had

and most of them do weird shit with their hair,destroys whatever attractive features they might have had
They do it because they're balding.
Picsart 23 07 07 11 36 05 389

It sucks ass to get this kind of inconsistent feedback on one's appearance especially if the supporters are sub-5 subhumans. Even worse when most of the good feedback is from one's own gender. It's better to be just completely ugly and left alone.

I saw a hot one at the botanica

Some of them look good. Especially skinny.

They're hideous turd skinned creatures and even worse is they have the gull to act like they're attractive. Look at this hideous niggeress master follows on Twitter. She looks like a fucking orc View attachment 802856
Agreed. I don't think I've ever jerked off to a black whore