Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black women are a different kind of selfish fucks

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
black women are a different kind of selfish fucks ngl
when you mix nigger and foid, you get an insanely potent toxic mixture
today I saw a bunch of black foids losing shit on Facebook over some hair salon sharing a hair styling technique because "black wymyn did it first noooooo you can't use that and teach others to do that, you need to get your knowledge directly from a black momma (once someone said 'ok, make a video about as a black woman, I'll watch it and learn directly from you', she went 'umm… it's not my responsibility to educate you sweaty' - in other words, you can't do it but we don't do it either, it's for the kool kidz from the kool kidz klub only - that's a pattern with women in general)"

TheNEET:

that's crazy, that's actually crazy, that's messed up

highlights:
>patriarchy created hook up culture to exploit wymyn (turns out the conservatives who called for celibacy were the real feminists all along and the feminists were misogynists or something - it's ultimately all men's fault either way, don't overthink it)
>the creator of Bumble, the "feminist" dating app where women message first, suffers from internalized misogyny (patriarchy took over her brain to create that app)
>in general: women noticed the pattern of pumping and dumping by chad, they're not fans of it, inkwells found guilty

> black
> foid
> engrossed in western feminist culture slop
Opinion discarded

cope

all races of foids are vile

cope

all races of foids are vile
True. But I don’t think a white foid would ever chimp out and beat the shit out of anybody. Or any other race of foids. Black foids can though. Remember that video of this black foid slamming this French guy and beating the shit out of him

True. But I don’t think a white foid would ever chimp out and beat the shit out of anybody. Or any other race of foids. Black foids can though. Remember that video of this black foid slamming this French guy and beating the shit out of him
they are just more primitive i guess, just like black people overal

i can get what you're saying tho

I might get hate on this forum, but genuinely I never had problems with black foids, they were the kindest toward my subhumanity. The worst were arab foids, they always mocked me and when I had a shit haircut they used to record me walking on the school hallway making fun of me. Sheboons are cool/ If I had the chance I wouldn't say no to ascend with them. I think it depends on location

black women are a different kind of selfish fucks ngl
when you mix nigger and foid, you get an insanely potent toxic mixture
today I saw a bunch of black foids losing shit on Facebook over some hair salon sharing a hair styling technique because "black wymyn did it first noooooo you can't use that and teach others to do that, you need to get your knowledge directly from a black momma (once someone said 'ok, make a video about as a black woman, I'll watch it and learn directly from you', she went 'umm… it's not my responsibility to educate you sweaty' - in other words, you can't do it but we don't do it either, it's for the kool kidz from the kool kidz klub only - that's a pattern with women in general)"
normal selfish nig behaviour. they think they are the belly button of the world

I might get hate on this forum, but genuinely I never had problems with black foids, they were the kindest toward my subhumanity. The worst were arab foids, they always mocked me and when I had a shit haircut they used to record me walking on the school hallway making fun of me. Sheboons are cool/ If I had the chance I wouldn't say no to ascend with them. I think it depends on location
Black foids are either the most kind or the biggest assholes. Very polarised…

You spelled nigger bitches wrong... Just saying cuz

Undesirable females tend to be extra overly entitled for some reason. Probably compensating as a coping mechanism for their perceived lesser worth.