Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black wageslave RAGES at drive-thru, throws entire order at normie's gf and friends.

Are you siding with the wagie?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/NoCapFights/status/1799204852637245518

Like most internet videos, this one left out important context. Netizens are speculatring that the spics behind the camera could have said something racist, justifying the goyslop bombardment, and that they most likely deserved it.

The fact that they are recording prior to this escalation indicates that something has already occurred before this. Do you think the driver did something to provoke the wageslave going nigmode?

justified. at least he ruined a foid's day

I guarantee she got “the ick” from him not beating the guy up and probably left him the next day
Netizens are speculatring that the spics behind the camera could have said something racist, justifying the goyslop bombardment, and that they most likely deserved it.
Normies’ unconditional love for ‘gros is really something else, lol

justified. at least he ruined a foid's day
The first-person POV is hilarious

If you justify this sort of rage attack (assuming unprovoked), then you could be on the receiving end the next time you go out.

It's funny because "wageslave" is an oxymoron.

I guarantee she got “the ick” from him not beating the guy up and probably left him the next day
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

She will never forgive him for not holding frame and smacking the shit out of him. Over for his entire relationship :feelskek:

Also lol at normtards claiming the people in the car were white despite clearly having the thicket spic accents imagineable.

Last edited:
Based. I will be on the side of minimum wage nigcel when he throws drinks at sex havers

If you justify this sort of rage attack (assuming unprovoked), then you could be on the receiving end the next time you go out.
I'm not sure how supporting or opposing low inhib acts of aggression like this may make you more likely to become a victim, but I can understand how quickly someone's perspective on it would shift once they experience one.

I'm not sure how supporting or opposing acts of violence like this may make you more likely to become a victim, but I can understand how quickly someone's perspective on it would shift once they experience one.
In my view, it all comes down to deterrence. When the fear that deters attackers from randomly targeting others disappears, safety becomes zero for everyone. One could also argue that incels are comparatively weaker and less capable of defending themselves as compared to normies and chads. So, regardless whether you are incel, normie or chad, collective opposition to random acts of violence is essential.

Post more of these WØLF :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In my view, it all comes down to deterrence. When the fear that deters attackers from randomly targeting others disappears, safety becomes zero for everyone. One could also argue that incels are comparatively weaker and less capable of defending themselves as compared to normies and chads. So, regardless whether you are incel, normie or chad, collective opposition to random acts of violence is essential.
Absolutely, I'm glad we're on the same page about the significance of deterrence and unity in preventing unprovoked violence. It's essential for creating a safer society. I haven't expressed my views on collective opposition to violence, but I do agree with you that safety is crucial so the West doesn't end up even more like a third-world country and opposing against random attacks is important regardless of strength or labels.

I have always struggled to comprehend the rationale behind inklers advocating for violence as a necessary means, considering that the majority of individuals here lack even the basic proficiency in combat, largely due to genetic limitations impacting their athleticism. Still, I'm inclined to believe that the incident in the video was likely fair game and that those normies deserved it.

Last edited:
i heard him say "whatchu call me?" or something like that before he threw the drink, leading me to believe the attack was NOT unprovoked

chimpout was justified

i heard him say "whatchu call me?" or something like that before he threw the drink, leading me to believe the attack was NOT unprovoked
disproportional return of attack. He should have returned a verbal insult instead?

In what way is 'wageslave' inconsistent as a term? :waitwhat:
It's an oxymoron. A paradoxical word or phrase. A slave isn't paid a wage because slavery is involuntary, unpaid labor. Therefore, there can't a wage-slave.

She got nice feez

To make it less obvious she probably did it after a month or something. But it stayed in the back of her mind i'm sure. Latinx got emasculated by tactical soda bombing by BBC :lul:

I'd probably do the same if I had to wageslave full time at such a job tbh. One time, when I wageslaved part time at a supermarket, I accidentally cut a can of beer open as a group of managers walked past, and sprayed them. Leading the group was the biggest arsehole manager at the place, and he was pissed off. :feelskek: But it was an accident, so he couldn't do anything. I just smiled and shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back