Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over black tyrone cries because he has to pay 13k in child support

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

even this guy got cucked by the judicial system.

Should have gangmaxxed and prisonmaxxed like the rest of his brothas. That's what he gets for acting white.

Why would he owe @13k child support?

Good. There's no reason for incels to feel bad for men that get literally fucked, and then figuratively fucked by women. They aren't our brothers. Enjoy the wallet-rape, fornicators.

This is the part of inceldom I don't like. I can't decide between siding with him or laughing at him. He got screwed over by a roastie but he got sex while other black incels are starving for love and therefore deserves this.

RIP he should've thugmaxxed and kill her after

Why should I laugh at this? It is a grown man that has been unfairly fucked over and brought to tears by a roastie and the roastie-controlled family court system.

That was my first thought too, lol.

From what I watched, I skip the cry fest, he has to pay 13k a month in CS. His ex doesn't want him around their daughter because he allegedly beat the girl and he is mentally unstable.

From what I watched, I skip the cry fest, he has to pay 13k a month in CS. His ex doesn't want him around their daughter because he allegedly beat the girl and he is mentally unstable.
Key word being allegedly. Females lie about this shit all the time.

Key word being allegedly. Females lie about this shit all the time.
His video seemed to much like an act and his crying looked faked. He should probably stick to singing.
I need real proof before deciding one way or the other.

Tyrese is the black equivalent of Brad.

fuck child support. I plan on ascending and getting instagram hoes pregnant than dipping.. I need to find a way around child support if I get there.

he shouldve killed her after nuttin in her