Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black teen gets a 14 year sentence after stabbing a foid to death in NYC back in 2019

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Fuck lol. It seems that it is fairly common to basically get away with murder nowadays. 14 years is nothing. Had I gotten stabbed to death as an Asian male, that nigga woulda walked free lol.

Hell, some white dude in NYC bludgeoned an Asian man to death with a hammer and claimed to be protecting Asian women from Asian men. And he was quoted as "wanting to teach them a lesson". So that was a hate crime enhancement. But he got away scott-free.

It seems to be the case that when Whites or Blacks commit serious crimes, they can get away with it by receiving much lighter punishment because of sympathetic/racially biased jurors. But when an Asian male commits a crime, he gets the harshest sentences for relatively less severe crimes.

Makes sense though, traditionally this has been a mostly White country with a black minority.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E53w0ObqDFQ

Last edited:
Wahhh I'm Asian I'm opressed just like niggers! I'm a victim too!

It seems to be the case that when Whites or Blacks commit serious crimes, they can get away with it by receiving much lighter punishment because of sympathetic/racially biased jurors. But when an Asian male commits a crime, he gets the harshest sentences for relatively less severe crimes.

Chai Vang

That dude is 16 he will come out as a ripped tyrone at 30 and have lots of white pussy. Nice Justice cuckmerica.

Just a commen day in Shiterica

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back