Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black rappers are all faggot niggers

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I think the funniest thing about all the P Diddy news is that it reveals how all these niggers pretending to be tough guy thugs all turn out to be faggots who take it up the ass.

There's tons of these videos where P Diddy is sexually harassing other faggots.

Based, I fucking hate cRap music

The entertainment industry is degenerate in general

I'm sure he'll get a lot of that in prison :feelsokman:

I'm sure he'll get a lot of that in prison :feelsokman:
P Diddy is gonna get Epsteined. They have video of all kinds of celebrities either getting raped or doing the raping. So they need to get rid of Diddy and bury all the evidence in the case before it all gets released.

Some of the old school guys from the 90s like biggie snd 2pac were real Gs and that’s why they ended up dead because that life catches up to you but the new wankstas are trash

Some of the old school guys from the 90s like biggie snd 2pac were real Gs and that’s why they ended up dead because that life catches up to you but the new wankstas are trash
Did you ever watch the old videos of 2Pac ? He used to be bluepilled and effeminate as shit, he only adapted the thug personality after he became famous with his music.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GJNx95YmnrE

Not only that, but he also used to dance ballet

View attachment 1727106351045.webp

P Diddy is gonna get Epsteined. They have video of all kinds of celebrities either getting raped or doing the raping. So they need to get rid of Diddy and bury all the evidence in the case before it all gets released.
Diddle me this batman :feelshaha:

He was only 17 in the first clip and was raised only by his mother so he probably didn’t know better and had no reason to be blackpilled
Its very common for Blacks to grow up in a single mom household and most of the guys still end up being masculine, so that cant be the reason. He was feminine by nature and just learned to hide this side from the public, so please dont call them real Gs. Only VERY few rappers actually were gangsters that were involved in dangerous business, like Eazy-E

Its very common for Blacks to grow up in a single mom household and most of the guys still end up being masculine, so that cant be the reason. He was feminine by nature and just learned to hide this side from the public, so please dont call them real Gs. Only VERY few rappers actually were gangsters that were involved in dangerous business, like Eazy-E
He was still a kid tho and obviously genetics and how his mom treated him were a factor but he ended up being masculine when he grew up and he ended up dying Like can you blame another incel for being bluepilled when he was a kid?