Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black race is the least attractive in the Philippines...

• Thread starter Eternalifeofdoom
  • Start date
Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Greycel
I was unfortunate enough to get my college degree from there and it was so brutal to see all these sand niggers treated like some chads just because they have somewhat Caucasian features basically non gook eyes and noses and good hair. While if black you really have to be htn at least to land a chubby sub5 gook. So bbc is a myth there and it's almost a niche as many of them would happily take their local gook men over being with negros.

So the smv of foreigners there goes like this:
White
White passing ethnics
Arabs (brown)
Indians
Blacks

Water is wet, everybody knows blacks are least desired

I was unfortunate enough to get my college degree from there and it was so brutal to see all these sand niggers treated like some chads just because they have somewhat Caucasian features basically non gook eyes and noses and good hair. While if black you really have to be htn at least to land a chubby sub5 gook. So bbc is a myth there and it's almost a niche as many of them would happily take their local gook men over being with negros.

So the smv of foreigners there goes like this:
White
White passing ethnics
Arabs (brown)
Indians
Blacks
Not just in the Philippines but everywhere on earth that is the race hierarchy that is why i always advocate that vvhytes are fakecels mang

Water is wet, everybody knows blacks are least desired
My point is only in the west blacks have more smv than asians and indians which is actually logical but in gook sitholes it's the opposite because they wannabe be whites lol

Not just in the Philippines but everywhere on earth that is the race hierarchy that is why i always advocate that vvhytes are fakecels mang
From my experience without a doubt they're fakecels unless severely deformed

From my experience without a doubt they're fakecels unless severely deformed
severely deformed vvwhytey > blackcel. As long as one has white facial features and/or white skin. Ethnic will flock to them, like niggers chasing watermelons

severely deformed vvwhytey > blackcel. As long as one has white facial features and/or white skin. Ethnic will flock to them, like niggers chasing watermelons
You're spot on brocel. I can't fathom how ppl still argue about racepill, nigga i lived there and iv witnessed vvhyte power in full effect.

this but on an international scale. we all know jbw is law

Cope .geomaxx to poland

I don't know why you think you're better than sand niggers. Arab men do pretty well everywhere in the world. It's the shorter darker indians who currcel memes are about.

Anycase, it's water is wet that asians dislike blacks. Can't believe you didn't know that. How often have you heard of BMAF?

If you want to date outside your race as a black your best bets are whites, latinas and pakis (but NOT indians).

Blacks have 0 SMV in far east countries, water.