Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Police dog handler saw me walking with my friend and said he’d arrest me if he was a copper

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
What a fucking nigger I was thinking in my head. I asked him why and took it as a joke and was laughing and this nigger said it’s because I was looking at him. I was with my curry friend and he said he’s alright but I’m not. I laughed and told him I was looking at the dog and then this nigger said he can let out the dog on me for no fucking reason. JFL. After that he shook my hand and I just laughed it off Jfl. Fucking nigger did that just because I was white and looked high T and muscular. He probably wanted revenge for George Floyd the ape.

Beat him to pulp

Damn. Afro Americans really are aggressive. But since you are the most gigachad looking guy on this board I guess that it is understandable.

He probably was a blackcel thinking you were Chad.

Damn. Afro Americans really are aggressive. But since you are the most gigachad looking guy on this board I guess that it is understandable.

He probably was a blackcel thinking you were Chad.
he was probably intimidated the skinny fuck and wanted to show off to the female working with him all while hiding behind his dogs

Typical nigger, just trying to intimidate/ fuck with you. Good on you for just laughing in his face though

Typical nigger, just trying to intimidate/ fuck with you. Good on you for just laughing in his face though
He wasn’t even worth my time tbh what a niggER :feelskek:

What a fucking nigger I was thinking in my head. I asked him why and took it as a joke and was laughing and this nigger said it’s because I was looking at him. I was with my curry friend and he said he’s alright but I’m not. I laughed and told him I was looking at the dog and then this nigger said he can let out the dog on me for no fucking reason. JFL. After that he shook my hand and I just laughed it off Jfl. Fucking nigger did that just because I was white and looked high T and muscular. He probably wanted revenge for George Floyd the ape.
Frank Tenpenny from gta san andreas

I guess this is the downside to being white/white-passing as a sand JFL. You’ve probably never been called terrorist in your life, but the cost is you have to deal with vengeful ethnics and especially nigs having a massive chip on their shoulder about you :feelskek:

Funnily enough, I’ve actually seen some videos made by nigs on TikTok talking about how any and everyone who looks white, including ethnics, benefits from “white privilege” and therefore owes black people reparayshunz an shiet

I guess this is the downside to being white/white-passing as a sand JFL. You’ve probably never been called terrorist in your life, but the cost is you have to deal with vengeful ethnics and especially nigs having a massive chip on their shoulder about you :feelskek:

Funnily enough, I’ve actually seen some videos made by nigs on TikTok talking about how any and everyone who looks white, including ethnics, benefits from “white privilege” and therefore owes black people reparayshunz an shiet
Yeah we wuz oppressin them and shi cuz slavery but they wuz kangz at the same time and they also built eveythaang u herrd

I just hate these fucking niggERs. I also hate fucking Palestine protestors who block the streets and make a ruckus especially the fucking hijabi fucking retards screaming in the streets like low Iq fucking monkeys wearing the rag like they’re part of fucking Hamas fucking hate them

They hate you. All niggers you see irl want you dead. People will tell you theres good ones out there but there is no such thing as "good ones", ive gotten burned way too many times thinking "maybe this is one of the good ones".

They are low iq savages, so when the media tells them to kill whitey, they all want to kill whitey. They all want you dead. They are not human.

Last edited:
They hate you. All niggers you see irl want you dead. People will tell you theres good ones out there but there is no such thing as "good ones", ive gotten burned way too many times thinking "maybe this is one of the good ones".

They all want you dead. They are not human. They are low iq savages, so when the media tells them to kill whitey, they all want to kill whitey.
:yes: :yes: :yes: I can always sense their hostility and hatred. Even if they try and hide it or pretend to be nice. They are all disgusting fucking bastards and I truly fucking hate them I’ve had too many bad experiences with them

Should've asked nigpig if his plates were rifle rated.

wait what do you look like? someone said you chad looks