Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Black Pilling Cruise Story

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I only remember this story because while I was shopping I heard the music that was played on the last day of the cruise.

This is my first Cruise, I was about 15, while on the cruise, there is an atmosphere of happiness, love, youthfulness and joy. Alien to all of these feelings I’d sit in my room for the most part occasionally going out for food. My sister partook in a teens club and my parents were always doing something. There were so many girls my age there, from all parts of the world, yet none really noticed me when I’d look at them or smile. One night out family was having dinner with a single mother and her two daughters. Her daughters look frightened and I never fully understood the distaste on their face towards me.

I participated in some of the teen activities, but all of them I was alone and I nearly drowned snorkeling in the ocean.

The cruise was close to ending, my sister brought me to the teen group and the first thing they did was talk about how my forehead is big and laughed about it nonchalantly. I sat in the corner, spoke with the one adult there to find out the music being played in the room and just watched. What stuck out to me was a Chad sitting down speaking with a girl and they were exchanging numbers, the other less attractive guys didn’t seem as lucky as him though they just floated around looking for something to do. I walked back to the room, alone to fall asleep and watch the same repeating skits. Heading to the room I noticed a drunk couple struggle down the corridor to find their room, visibly elated.

The second to last day of the cruise, the teen group was having a prom. I was alone in the room yet again. On the cruise tv, a comedian brought up a young married Foid on stage, telling lewd jokes and asking hilarious questions. “The weirdest place we had sex? Probably in his dads car!” All of this was and still is foreign to me. I sat in the wondering if I truly would die alone.

As the comedian who showed up in skits said his deepest good byes to us, a final song played, I’ll never forget, “video killed the radio star”. I cried, knowing this was the end of my summer, and the end of my time away from the hell that is high school. I came back home, sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. I cried for a few hours, then blacked out.

It's brutal when you're in a situation where there's such a contrast between how much fun other people are having and how you feel.
An incel would have more fun at a funeral than a cruise.

very sad, atleast the normies didnt fuck either.