Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pill: Zyros isn't good looking to to be non-incel in 2018.

C

chadorincel

Greycel
With tinder/dating-app inflation the only pussy he can get at 5'11 with small frame will be ultra bottom of the barrel single mom tier unless he lives in a mega-city with thousands of matches to attempt to fuck.

Anyone who thinks he is volcel is wishful thinking because they think one day they can looks max to his 6/10 level.

Nobody thinks he is volcel, he gets laid.

CopingGymcel said:
Nobody thinks he is volcel, he gets laid.
OP said 2018 though, so he must be predicting that Zyros won't get any in 2018.

Sneepysqar said:
OP said 2018 though, so he must be predicting that Zyros won't get any in 2018.

So 2018 will be the year of the frame loving girls? My body is ready. Maybe I won't be incel anymore.

There's someone mightier than us that lurks beyond the shadows and walks among us, he and his kind will be taking over tinder.

A place coming near to you in 2018... I present you!

GIGACHAD!

1508295889417.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's someone mightier than us that lurks beyond the shadows and walks among us, he and his kind will be taking over tinder.
GIGACHAD!
1508295889417.jpg

is that guy real?

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
GIGACHAD!
1508295889417.jpg
is that guy real?
Its a little photoshopped because they've exacerbated the size of legs, made his body look a little more sharper and all.

idkwattodowithlife said:

GIGACHAD!

1508295889417.jpg
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/0gOourrZGo8[/video]

Copest cope ever. Zyros has like 3 FWBs and has had like 30 ONS with women. Tinder is for male models ONLY.

incelman said:
Copest cope ever. Zyros has like 3 FWBs and has had like 30 ONS with women. Tinder is for male models ONLY.

30? Is it really that high?

Weed said:
brb making zyros tinder experiment

I would love to see the outcome. Make a thread.

CopingGymcel said:

It is higher than the average man and of astronomic magnitutde to us subhumans who haven't even kissed a girl.

incelman said:
It is higher than the average man and of astronomic magnitutde to us subhumans who haven't even kissed a girl.

I meant, has he really slept with 30 women? I had no idea it was that high.

CopingGymcel said:
incelman said:

Weed said:
brb making zyros tinder experiment
I would love to see the outcome. Make a thread.

Coming soon buddy boyo I will tag you

Weed said:
Coming soon buddy boyo I will tag you

Nice. I'm about to do a Blackops2cel experiment in Asia.

CopingGymcel said:

Yes. That is his lay count.

incelman said:
Yes. That is his lay count.

Fucking hell, dude. I can't even imagine sleeping with a female, or even kissing one.

CopingGymcel said:
Fucking hell, dude. I can't even imagine sleeping with a female, or even kissing one.

Same man. I have never been on a date. I get rejected all the time. I'm an ugly sunhuman and should be beaten up for it. With enough beating you stop prioritizing sex.

Weed said:
lmao tag me too :))

Should I use the fake photo of him smiling, too?

incelman said:
Same man. I have never been on a date. I get rejected all the time. I'm an ugly sunhuman and should be beaten up for it. With enough beating you stop prioritizing sex.

So many hot girls at my gym, it's driving me insane.

CopingGymcel said:

Ihad full on sex with around 6 of those. the rest were kisses/hookups/gropes.

most of them were in these last two years. I hope I can make it for the lost incel years before I age. i am already 30 so I dunno.

CopingGymcel said:

Gym is sui fuel for subhumans. To be honest, I never look at a Stacy twice. They are invisible to me. They are 5 planes of existance higher than me.

Zyros said:
Ihad full on sex with around 6 of those. the rest were kisses/hookups/gropes.

most of them were in these last two years. I hope I can make it for the lost incel years before I age. i am already 30 so I dunno.

hookup=sex

incelman said:
Gym is sui fuel for subhumans. To be honest, I never look at a Stacy twice. They are invisible to me. They are 5 planes of existance higher than me.

I try to keep my eyes to myself. Pretend as if I'm not interested at all, but who am I kidding, of course Stacies know their power. Maybe people think I'm gay, because I check out guys more often (mirin' Chads and Chadlites and analyzing their aesthetic faces). No homo.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
lmao tag me too :))
Should I use the fake photo of him smiling, too?

incelman said:

There's one photo of stblackops, choose smiling one :) actually no.. use original, just the way he is, you don't know if his teeth or bite is fucked lmao

Weed said:
There's one photo of stblackops, choose smiling one :) actually no.. use original, just the way he is, you don't know if his teeth or bite is fucked lmao

I could just use both? One zoomed in of him smiling and the original.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
I could just use both? One zoomed in of him smiling and the original.
Zoomed in might look pixelish so just use one high res :p
Women don't like pixel pics for some reason, makes him looks suspicious or some shit

CopingGymcel said:
I try to keep my eyes to myself. Pretend as if I'm not interested at all, but who am I kidding, of course Stacies know their power. Maybe people think I'm gay, because I check out guys more often (mirin' Chads and Chadlites and analyzing their aesthetic faces). No homo.

Gym Chads tend to be the epitomy of male beauty. Not looking is cope man. You like them and they know it.