Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Pill YouTuber TBC

TheBasedContrarian

TheBasedContrarian

Greycel
I have some questions about the black pill and inceldom if ya'll can answer ill include ur response in my video... https://www.youtube.com/@TheBasedContrarian

1: Do you agree most incels are just fakecels who vary on how failed of a normie they are

2: Do you agree truecels account for a low % of the incel population but fakecels make up the vocal majority

3: Do you agree ER was a fakecel and most incels who commit ER's are fakecels. There really arent any mitten squad type people doing mass shootings...

4: Do you agree Im the GOAT? thanks boiz

1. There is a low percent of fakecels, but the fakecels can betabuxx, rest of us are unfuckable celibates

2. Truecels yes, fakecels no

3. No, he was a true incel that was uncucked and fighted against soyciety

4. Idk, youre probably a fed

I like your youtube my nigga (Even if you do spit some bluepill rhetoric sometimes lol)

1. No I don't think most are fakecels but I do believe a lot of them are.

2. Yes. Actual truecels are a very low %

3. Yes I think ER was a fakecel. His standards were way to high and he could have easily gotten a gf if he lowered his standards. As for other mass shooters being fakecels I will say yes for the most part.

4. You aren't the GOAT but you're still a good youtuber

If you want a real answer:

1.As with anything there will be more fakes that true, just ask punks and metal-heads or weebs

2.Again there is more fakes than true, fakes will naturally make more noise as they are the bigger group.

3.There has not been a user here that have gone ER, im only aware about one mass killer that said he was a incel for the shock value and edge yet never posted on incel forums. And we write ER for a reason

4. you are either human or AI not a goat this is a goat:

1. In short, yes most incels are fakecels. If this site is any metric, the overwhelming majority of users leave or get banned within a year. Many incels are youngfags going through a phase and eventually ascend, and now inceldom has metastasized into mainstream culture and has become a meme for quirky normies.

However perhaos inceldom is better thought of as continuous rather than categorical. Because we get lots of nearcels and failed normies on the borderline. Or there are incels who could ascend but it is so unlikely or high-effort to do so it may as well be impossible aside from the few cherrypicked examples that can be found.

2. Yes, again inceldom and attractiveness follow a normal distribution, so truecels are going to be rarer than fakecels, and fakecels will naturally fill the bigger part of the community.

3. ER in a sense was a fakecel in terms of looks. But clearly he was too narcissistic and neurodivergent to successfully ascend, so in that sense he was in fact an incel. Most of the high profile ERs seem to be fakecels, at least in regards to looks.

4. Idk youre a fresh gray but youre channel seems cool i guess, more content the merrier i suppose

1: Do you agree most incels are just fakecels who vary on how failed of a normie they are

2: Do you agree truecels account for a low % of the incel population but fakecels make up the vocal majority

3: Do you agree ER was a fakecel and most incels who commit ER's are fakecels. There really arent any mitten squad type people doing mass shootings...

4: Do you agree Im the GOAT? thanks boiz
1. I don't know.

2. Kinda.

3. No, he was a framelet and short.

SIGMAAAAAAAAA