Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pill just hit me like a fucking truck

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
It hit me so fucking hard and my third eye started vibrating and shit. Realizing how most humans are dumb violent cattle sheep and hearing nature outside really opened my eyes again. This is what happens when I lay off of the drinking. I realize we are in hell. Nature is a cruel unforgiving wild animal that tears apart it's prey and leaves it there dying in the cold woods. Animals eat each other every day. People get tortured by cartels and human beings who are violent animals laugh at the videos and share them with their normie vermin friend group. Death is celebrated. Creativity and free spirits are frowned upon. Secret societies who shall not be named commit degenerate sex acts to harness the spiritual essence of someone and usually are never caught.

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

Women are turned on by violent sociopathic men and look down upon men who are mild mannered or well read. They fucking hate docile peaceful men. They want violent alpha thugs to tame. It's literally in their foid movies. The beauty and the beast is the ultimate female fantasy. The weak are stamped on and the good are taken advantage of. This life has no greater meaning or purpose then fucking eating and dying.

Religion seeks to bring meaning into a meaningless world. A father to the fatherless. A mother to the motherless. If God is real he is evil unforgiving and cruel.

Because nature is merciless, there is mother nature, there is no father nature

Religion seeks to bring meaning into a meaningless world. A father to the fatherless. A mother to the motherless. If God is real he is evil unforgiving and cruel.
Don't beg for mercy from the sun

Owari da brother Owari da