Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BLACK PILL JOURNEY JOURNAL

B

BlackPillJourney

Greycel
IS IT OVER? THE END IS BEGINNING!

Black pill is interesting because we as humans (from truecels to uberChads) tend to say one thing, think about the second one and do the third thing without knowing ourselves, others or what’s truly going around.

It’s interesting to see the birds/monkeys/dogs behavior, and it’s more interesting to learn about human interaction – you can watch it and make observations for your entire life from billions of different situation trying to understand what the heck is going on.

On one hand, you are feeling like some biologist/animalist looking from far outside protected by the scientific approach, and on the other you are the same social animal strictly tight to the rules and events of own ecosystem - and that helps you by giving better realization and improvement for yourself.

Sometimes we look at trees, clouds, sky and ask ourselves “What is this? I want to find out and learn more”.

And what’s more interesting than when you see a GIRL that’s attractive to you! Wouldn’t you like to know about it, when you first saw them many years ago? Even if you don’t have chances to mate in your human ecosystem and ethnicity - as some bird, dog or cat in it’s own (wonder if they have Incel communities, lol) - it’s still interesting theme, at least to know all the mistakes related and pitfalls (Here comes THE BLACK PILL!).

We can call this heavenly gift of love to woman or mating instinct to bio-incubators of your species, but I’m interested anyway despite cold harsh truths only building my singledom! They spawn ton of interest for me in trying to learn about them and see what they are all about, despite my desire to stay single for the rest of life.

And the only thing is more interesting than “girl” is “boy relationship with a girl”! It’s such an amusing thing filled with hormonal rushes and cold thoughts of mind. It’s starting with the choice of partner and ending with one of the most exciting, provocative and attention grabbing themes in the universe ever - physical intimacy!

It’s created so much thoughts, illusions and desires, created so many hopes, copes and ropes – you could debate and learn and there wouldn’t be enough!

And it’s fun that this mystery is often expressed in simple comedic phrases like “Chad fucks Stacy”, “I don’t fuck anyone”, “Stacy doesn’t want to fuck with me”, “Ah, I wish Stacy fucked with me”, lol. And this words have deep socio-bio-psychological iceberg behind them, that is fun to joke around and to think about. It tells about behavior and nature around us as the part of universe.

Of course IF YOU AREN’T CHAD - IT’S OVER, and what you have would seem like leftovers in comparsion to them if you wanna try, no joke here in 99% of times, excluding cryptoChads and some crazy random accidents. But Black/White Pill attitude and interest in human communication would be fun to explore. It will give copes, hopes, laughs, understandings, help to avoid mistakes and more stuff.

I quitted idea of relationships IRL for tons of reasons quite some time ago, including my own flaws – but it’s still a fun theme to talk about, plus I would have mating instincts in the back of head despite any blackpills and realizations and I need to be aware of that.

Maybe I’ll write more in the thread If I’m not bored or have time, just to put my thoughts together in one place while trying to understand the whole thing even more, because I’ve been living my life in society with blue/red pills approach around and black/white pills make thing clearer.

Cheers!

strong first post
Thanks for kind words! Hopefully I'll upload more. I found about black pill recently, and I would like to put my observation into posts so I can get it even better, plus to upload in online to entertain others.
Gonna be honest I didn't read any of this
It's less than 600 words, I tried to keep it short, lol. I don't want my separate posts to be like freaking books, they aim to give user a few minutes of reading on subject and my further understanding of BP. And in this post I kind of summed up my attitude.
And that's why I joined the forum, because I loved the long posts in the MustRead Section of forum about black pill.
Thanks for answering anyway, at least we had small chat about something :)

Last edited:
Great first post. Unfortunate that most users on here are too brain-dead to read 600 words.

Great first post. Unfortunate that most users on here are too brain-dead to read 600 words.
Thanks! I can go into overly long sentences and need to control that, so I'm open to critics,roasts and jokes anyway)) I wish that guy well in any case)))

Last edited: