Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black pill is nihilism! Go your own way brothas!

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Women don't care about looks! They care about your wallet! Go MGTOW and you'll be living in a penthouse fucking them bitches!

WHO CARES IF YOU'RE A 5'2' BALDING INDIAN JANITOR. YOU DON'T NEED WOMEN ANYWAYS. GO MGTOW

IF YOU GO MGTOW, YOU WILL MAGICALLY BECOME THE PRIZE, YOU WILL BECOME THE ALPHA MALE EVEN AS A BALDING 5'2' INDIAN JANITOR!
IF YOU GO MGTOW PEOPLE WILL RESPECT YOU.

WHO CARES ABOUT ATTRACTIVE GUYS HAVING AN EASIER LIFE. THEY WILL HIT THE WALL AND GET #METOOed AND DIVORCED RAPE. JUST BE CONFIDENT AND LOVE YOURSELF BRO!

YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A BAD BOY. WOMEN LOVE BAD BOYS. YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE A BAD BOY AS A BALDING 5'2' INDIAN JANITOR! SHE WILL RESPECT YOU.

AS A BALDING 5'2' INDIAN JANITOR YOU HAVE A LOT OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM. YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD. KEEP WORKING 9 TO 5 JOBS KEEP WAGESLAVING BRO! YOU ARE THE WINNER WOMEN WILL WANT TO DATE YOU WHEN THEY HIT THE WALL AND END UP WITH 10 CATS BRO!

GO MGTOW BROTHERS

You can't go MGTOW if you were never a part of it.

I feel sad for redpillers.
Also MSTOW

You can't go MGTOW if you were never a part of it.
No brother, you keep putting women on a pedestal. Stop being incel and go your own way BRO! :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

mgtow complain abotu woman like us anyway, there just guys who usually got taken advantage of or just plain retarded faggot copers

OP's satirical posts is low key a kind of forum IQ test.

Attachments

• 1587964946299.png
    1587964946299.png
    2 MB · Views: 33
Whats so bad about having a cope? I cope by going to the gym, reading about stoicism. STOP BELIEVING IN THE BLACKPILL ITS NIHILISM! :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

After I went MGTOW, I grew 20 inches in rib cage circumference, developed a chiseled jaw, grew 6ft, grew thick orbitals, high cheekbones, grew broad shoulders, and grew 4 inches in clavicle length!

YOU JUST NEED TO LOVE YOURSELF AND GO MGTOW STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF YOU BRO!

ye bro been a prod mgtwo for many years, blackpill is cringe just hold frame and spin plates

If you are a real mgtow you are a divorced volcel or only visit hookers.. I don't get into these intramanosphere arguments though. I find them a waste of time. I just hate PUA because it ruins lives

After I went MGTOW, I grew 20 inches in rib cage circumference, developed a chiseled jaw, grew 6ft, grew thick orbitals, high cheekbones, grew broad shoulders, and grew 4 inches in clavicle length!

YOU JUST NEED TO LOVE YOURSELF AND GO MGTOW STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF YOU BRO!

LIFEFUEL

going MGTOW right now

already feel my dick growing longer and thicker

View attachment 245952
ye bro been a prod mgtwo for many years, blackpill is cringe just hold frame and spin plates
BRO FOCUS ON FINANCIAL FREEDOM WHO CARES ABOUT HEIGHT. LOOK AT MANNY PACQUIAO. HE SHORT BUT HE STILL LIVES A HAPPY LIFE. START PRACTICING BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU BRO!

If you are a real mgtow you are a divorced volcel or only visit hookers.. I don't get into these intramanosphere arguments though. I find them a waste of time. I just hate PUA because it ruins lives
Hey brotha, I'm a real MGTOW. MGTOW is not a community. Hate it when these bluepilled incel generalize it. :redpill:

LIFEFUEL

going MGTOW right now

already feel my dick growing longer and thicker

Keep going MGTOW BROTHA!

Spread the redpilled truth bro :feelstastyman: :feelsclown:
Incels need to stop worshipping women. Who cares about women anyways nothing but hardship. Women don't have power if men and incels go their own way. Black pill is not going your own way. Black pill is defeat. Redpill is keeping it real. :redpill:

Incels need to stop worshipping women. Who cares about women anyways nothing but hardship. Women don't have power if men and incels go their own way. Black pill is not going your own way. Black pill is defeat. Redpill is keeping it real. :redpill:
You have changed my mind on this subject. I feel enlightened. I will go to watch Coach Greg Adams on youtube now

You have changed my mind on this subject. I feel enlightened. I will go to watch Coach Greg Adams on youtube now
make sure to watch Turd Flinging Monkey as well! :redpill:

Mgtows are the biggest copers, imagine thinking that lookism isn't real

Can't leave women behind if you never had a chance

GO YOUR OWN WAY GENTS YOURE THE PRIZE.

DAMN YOU KAREN FOR DIVORCING ME AND LEAVING ME IN DEBT, IM MOVING TO THAILAND TO GO MY OWN WAY

GO YOUR OWN WAY GENTS YOURE THE PRIZE.

DAMN YOU KAREN FOR DIVORCING ME AND LEAVING ME IN DEBT, IM MOVING TO THAILAND TO GO MY OWN WAY
Women are attracted to money! They aren't attracted to looks!

Even if looks matters, she won't be loyal! Da Joose ain't worth da squeeze!!!11111 :redpill:

Men can't go their own way if they keep paying taxes to find foids or if they still need foods to reproduce.

So MGTOW needs to work on those two things.

Being incel is not just about foids anyways