Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Black Pill Doesnt Exist"

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Blackpill is raysis
Dress like shit: Bo2cel

This guy is a dumbfuck thinking how the blackpill is only desiring only a relationship it's more than that.

How the hell is this fat loser whose probably dating a landwhale telling us to self improve?

we wuz kangs n shiieeet

Why even give this obscure nigger any views, JFL at him saying - "its probably gonna get a ton of thumbs down", I looked at the video and it has like 2 views on it, nobody even cares what he has to say.

I don't even know how you came across this video, on such an obscure channel.

Blackpill doesnt exist for femoids* fix

Although it is true that most incels were raised by single mothers and nu-males, there are also a lot of men who were raised the same way and have no trouble getting laid or building a social circle.

I wouldn't doubt that piss-poor genetics and epigenetics are correlated with single mother and nu-male child-rearing. There has to be some serious innate flaws on either the father's or the mother's end--or both--to have that situation happen.

He stated to pretended to have a good time. That’s when I shut the video off.

hard proven evidence >>>>>>>>>>> what some window licking nigger in a car has to say

it's not blackpill it's african-americanpills, you racist

a response video could just be "No man. No man. No man. Yes bro. No man. No man."

"sElF iMpRoVe bLaCk PilL nOt ReeL anD sHeiT niGga"

Comming from fat gorilla whos most likely dating and getting beta buxed by a 500 lb sheeboon wearing a cowboys hat JFL
Blackpill is raysis
Dress like shit: Bo2cel
This guy is a dumbfuck thinking how the blackpill is only desiring only a relationship it's more than that.
How the hell is this fat loser whose probably dating a landwhale telling us to self improve?
hard proven evidence >>>>>>>>>>> what some window licking nigger in a car has to say

Incels Don't Think It Be Like It Is But It Do :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I thought niggaz was pretty woke and knew what was up but I thought wrong.

All races except Arabs are bluepilled tbh

A04E18E6 4F5F 4C6F 98B9 5F8EA3FA017B

Why even give this obscure nigger any views, JFL at him saying - "its probably gonna get a ton of thumbs down", I looked at the video and it has like 2 views on it, nobody even cares what he has to say.

I don't even know how you came across this video, on such an obscure channel.

Although it is true that most incels were raised by single mothers and nu-males, there are also a lot of men who were raised the same way and have no trouble getting laid or building a social circle.

Why is this important when it's all about face

Blackpill is everything there is.

Thug black normie talking about the blackpill. JFL.