Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope 'Black pill deep in my mind'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

sub to my OF for more cute cat pics
★★★★★

there's no point trying to 'escape' from the blackpill

the blackpill always comes to collect :blackpill:

even this soy redditor, despite his attempts, can't contort his mind enough to believe in reddit bluepill feminism

this is why you should just accept that it's over, instead of posting embarrassing shit on subreddits like :soy:r/IncelExit

anyway redditors have no good response, so they try to gaslight him with therapy and um buddhism (??):

just be buddha is LAW :feelsahh:

dnr fuck rotting

They always recommend you to go to a theRAPIST. They never have any genuine solutions because there are none

nah mate I was like meditating in the woods of ayodhya, under a bodhi tree, with my pal gopalaswami, and suddenly all of these foids queued up to fuck bc of my meditationmaxxing

take the buddhapill, young grasshopper

even this soy redditor, despite his attempts, can't contort his mind enough to believe in reddit bluepill feminism

this is why you should just accept that it's over, instead of posting embarrassing shit on subreddits like :soy:r/IncelExit

anyway redditors have no good response, so they try to gaslight him with therapy and um buddhism (??):

I stopped being incel even tho I didn't touched a women yet! :soy:

Therashits are just incompetent females who are given free money

Therashits are just incompetent females who are given free money
100%

these guys literally just tell people to 'go to therapy' because they know they have no real advice

but when the therapy doesn't work, they'll blame the person going to therapy

it's like telling people to go to a restaurant with a reputation for giving you food poisoning, then saying that if they get food poisoning it's their fault not the restaurant's

therapists can literally do nothing, get paid by the patient for it, and it will be considered the patient's fault that nothing happened

Im Meditating pretty much every day in the morning after a yoga session.

Doesn't give you bitches tho. Doesnt make you younger or better looking either.

as soon as i started reading the first one i instantly clicked on it to see if the top comment was going to be therapy and it was
i just fucking knew it
jfl:feelskek:

Last edited:

"hey man although there are people who have it better with women than you and you notice it all that just means is you need therapy thats a psychological issue" :soy::soy:

Last edited:
Muh therapy, muh therapy. What a waste of time. And it's not a feeling, it's a reality. That guy is most likely a normie so any 4/10 and up girl does hates him.

Im Meditating pretty much every day in the morning after a yoga session.

Doesn't give you bitches tho. Doesnt make you younger or better looking either.
clearly you just have to MEDITATE HARDER

the first 6 million enlightenments are just a beginning, padawan :soy:

forget what these dumb blackpillers told u, meditation = 100% guaranteed sex

take the bluepill b4 it's 2 lateeee

:bluepill:

The only good advice he can get receive is deleting his reddit account

nah mate I was like meditating in the woods of ayodhya, under a bodhi tree, with my pal gopalaswami, and suddenly all of these foids queued up to fuck bc of my meditationmaxxing

take the buddhapill, young grasshopper