Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACK PILL: cope or rope...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
some of us are doomed to be alone forever because we are not good looking...

And some of us are doomed to start spazzing out...and end up in mental hospital..dead or in jail....

And some of us will be doomed to kill ourselves...burning..ourselves to death like roper homie right here...but dnt worry...liberals have the A.I. coming soon to be our wives...

View: https://youtu.be/MnM-tE9aNnM?si=qbob3qv0IlnsH9eR

bro is not even that ugly ,craniofacially at least like he's not recessed
or anything He just needs to lose the fucking weight

oh he roped??? rest in peace man he seemed like a real guy man RIP For real

It's okay, we just need to find some good copes
FCjQ7VsWQAAnCvc

Fuck, man. I can't finish the whole video. I know what he felt. I will close the video now, I need to keep my mind occupied with something else.

did he rope jfl

im ON MY WAY TOO BUDDY BOYO

did he rope jfl

im ON MY WAY TOO BUDDY BOYO
Dude BURNT HIMSELF TO DEATH....he hated himself...like how Lamotta use to punch the wall with his bare hands type hating yourself

Fuck, man. I can't finish the whole video. I know what he felt. I will close the video now, I need to keep my mind occupied with something else.
Vids like this...help appreciate the copes more . Or...like the joker said of Harvey dent...JUST NEEDED A PUUSSHHHH....

Vids like this...help appreciate the copes more . Or...like the joker said of Harvey dent...JUST NEEDED A PUUSSHHHH....
I am getting my old job back this week and I feel a surge of hope. I need to keep away from hardcore blackpill content.

nigga wasnt even that ugly jfl must have been a manlet on top of it all

I am getting my old job back this week and I feel a surge of hope. I need to keep away from hardcore blackpill content.
Good for you men....wish you well. .a steady income goes a long way..

Was watching CNN this morning
..(Amanpour report)
They was bringing out the main reason why they promoting the A.I in relationships.

FOR BROKE LONELY MEN WHO CANT GET A WOMAN....yea homie...they actually said some shit like this on live air....they said a man like this.. IS A DANGEROUS MAN....

It's over bro...they can't hide the incellic revolutionary cause anymore. .