Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pill coomer

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
Whats wrong to be a coomer? why when someone make a meme about it, is made in a negative way that coomer is a bad light, I am a coomer I masturbate since 3 years old, whats wrong with that? some say that is not natural but makeup is natural? do you see cats having makeup to attract tomcats?

It's sin and you must REPENT

I mean idc if someone's a coomer or not and frankly I don't get why people hate it so much, but Ever since I started chadfishing I legit became a coomer so I might be biased here.

Hd48l7Le

Whats wrong to be a coomer? why when someone make a meme about it, is made in a negative way that coomer is a bad light, I am a coomer I masturbate since 3 years old, whats wrong with that? some say that is not natural but makeup is natural? do you see cats having makeup to attract tomcats?
Imo the coomer meme is just a way of shaming male masturbation.

Other than the coomerita meme you don't see a lot of memes shaming female masturbation and it isn't viewed as a deficiency to one's character like male masturbation is.

They want to demonize cooming because it means you no longer need women after you get that post-nut clarity. And when women are declared useless is when they can't get anything out of you.

Imo the coomer meme is just a way of shaming male masturbation.

Other than the coomerita meme you don't see a lot of memes shaming female masturbation and it isn't viewed as a deficiency to one's character like male masturbation is.
Never heard about coomerita so I just googled it and jfl.

3e2c9f81be9d3ad9990cdf5b26fff5fd3ab518e4e80054c09c68715b0dc192ae_1.jpg

Never heard about coomerita so I just googled it and jfl.

3e2c9f81be9d3ad9990cdf5b26fff5fd3ab518e4e80054c09c68715b0dc192ae_1.jpg
The coomer and consumeproduct subs used that meme as damage control to claim they also criticize foids sometimes too but that's not a very good excuse from them imo because even such memes shaming or making fun of female masturbation are few and far between.

Top left text makes sense, they are degenerate whores mostly. But it's not the same as being a coomer imho because it involves sex whereas cooming is just masturbating.
The coomer and consumeproduct subs used that meme as damage control to claim they also criticize foids sometimes too but that's not a very good excuse from them imo because even such memes shaming or making fun of female masturbation are few and far between.
Yeah and the funny thing is that none of the things are even about masturbating but rather having sex with others. So the coomerita meme is useless.

Fuck, this guy beat me to it. I've been masturbating since 4. Cunt :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back