Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal black pill contested at this forum

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I notice that the majority of members of this forum contest the validity of the black pill. They say that the IQ, social status, intelligence or money are as important as the look.

It is not true, the look is everything. Chad can be stupid, low status and without money and he will have every foid he wants.

A man with the highest IQ, social status and money will stay an incel if his look is bad. :blackpill:

Whoever does that is not an incel in the first place.

This place is full of Chads n normies which isn't suprising. Incels are a minority even on an incel forum.

Also, brutal no reply pill.

moneymaxx does not work, you can solve many problems with the money but not the most important problem you have : you will stay incel :blackpill:

Whoever does that is not an incel in the first place.

This place is full of Chads n normies which isn't suprising. Incels are a minority even on an incel forum.

Also, brutal no reply pill.

where are your:forcedsmile:?

Looks triumphs over other things because it encompasses indicators signifying the body's general state of youth, fertility, health, and robustness, but in the end, even with IQ, its all about genes.
Foids are not interested by the high IQ. :forcedsmile:

women are machines that select the man with the best genetics and choose to reproduce with him, so it works for most mammals, it's part of their nature and the way they are made.

can money and status demonstrate good genetics?
the answer is no

beauty understood as face-height-frame establishes who has or who does not have good genetics.
is easy to understand but most people here are normie
water is wet

is easy to understand but most people here are normie
I'm afraid you are right, they have not opinions of somebody who lives really as an incel :feelsohh:

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental disorder characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own body part or appearance is severely flawed and therefore warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix it. In BDD's delusional variant, the flaw is imagined. If the flaw is actual, its importance is severely exaggerated. :p

Maybe it is the case of some members of this forum. :forcedsmile:

I cannot say that the importance of my flaw is severely exaggerated because everybody speaks to me about it all the time. :blackpill:

Last edited:
The blackpill is a brutal wrecking ball that obliterates everything within its path.