Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black Pill Basic Knowledge: Foids are Anti Non-Chad NOT anti male..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It may seem that they’re anti male, because 80% of them aren’t Chad.. Back in the times of old, The % of Chads were higher because they simply killed off the Non-Chads..

The moment when people had the equal right to life, Non-Chads started swarming.. Women saw that as a serious threat that would interfere with thier plan to get Chad.. So they had to Adapt and Vouch for open relationships..Until they get somebody to kill or enslave non-chads...

To put it shortly.. They’re not anti male.. They’re are anti non-chad

water is blue
it isn't, man

20130829waterglass.jpg

Im thirsty as fuck now

View attachment 81624you can stop coping now man shit i get it its hard
The color of water varies with the ambient conditions in which that water is present. While relatively small quantities of water appear to be colorless, pure water has a slight blue color that becomes a deeper blue as the thickness of the observed sample increases. The blue hue of water is an intrinsic property and is caused by selective absorption and scattering of white light. Dissolved elements or suspended impurities may give water a different color.

it's over for me

The color of water varies with the ambient conditions in which that water is present. While relatively small quantities of water appear to be colorless, pure water has a slight blue color that becomes a deeper blue as the thickness of the observed sample increases. The blue hue of water is an intrinsic property and is caused by selective absorption and scattering of white light. Dissolved elements or suspended impurities may give water a different color.

it's over for me
OVER
ok buddy keep coping then

Thanks! This should be basic knowledge but I sometimes see post without it.
Holy shit I just put fucking green food coloring in my water so fuck all of yall bluewater and clearwater cels

Low IQ sub8 lAu thread.
You are right about the sub8 part.. But that’s not the main messages of the thread
Women are against non-chads plain in simple. Not all men..

True, at least for the average casual feminist female.