Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black Pete

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
So since the Dutch holiday “Sinterklaas” is nearing I want to hear your opinions on his “workers” I guess you could say.

They’re called “Zwarte Pieten” and they’re basically very black and have big red lips and they work for Sinterklaas whos originally from Spain. They help Sinterklaas with the presents to bring them to the children.

What’s your opinion on them? Racist or not?
Tfw not Dutch @Indari.

632C4000 13A3 42DA BD58 3755C4C61611

^ Sinterklaas and his Zwarte Pieten.

BDA83E89 99EF 450A 9500 322442765A8A

0B9ED5CC 8739 4E43 83A5 7E5184A8CF16

In my opinion it should stay, only people bitching about it are liberals and blacks who don’t even belong here LOL!

They should tone down the lipstick a bit jfl. Zwarte anusridder.

Bump.

I’m eating Pepernoten, a Sinterklaas themed uhh food?

355AE3A6 CAF5 49C6 9AB9 A27AAF7D76D4

They should tone down the lipstick a bit jfl. Zwarte anusridder.
Jfl it’s iconic though.
Based as fuck.

seems kind of racist but who cares? no one is turning into a racist because of a holiday where they see someone put on makeup to look black + its an old tradition. if it offends someone they should just not participate.

It’s over for dutch blacks. at least they don’t get heightmogged that badly there, unless truecel

It’s over for dutch blacks. at least they don’t get heightmogged that badly there, unless truecel
They don’t have it bad at all, no one is actively calling everyone nigger during the holiday.
It’s just tradition that stays.

I'm okay with anything that angers liberals

They don’t have it bad at all, no one is actively calling everyone nigger during the holiday.
It’s just tradition that stays.
they cool wit it?? nice

they cool wit it?? nice
The black pete thing might seem racist if you just look at it from a foreigners perspective but no one is making fun of them with it.
A lot of blacks celebrate it too, even in the Caribbean ( Curacao, Etc. ).
It’s just that liberals had to come up with something new to rant about.

Black people are bringing their GIFTS!

Look! I just got a new red opening in my skull!

Muh racism.
Imagine being such a conceded piece of shit that you think your sensibilities are more important than a country's tradition and customs.

When that tradition was born pretty much everyone was racist, so what?

So since the Dutch holiday “Sinterklaas” is nearing I want to hear your opinions on his “workers” I guess you could say.

They’re called “Zwarte Pieten” and they’re basically very black and have big red lips and they work for Sinterklaas whos originally from Spain. They help Sinterklaas with the presents to bring them to the children.

What’s your opinion on them? Racist or not?
Tfw not Dutch @Indari.

View attachment 168361
^ Sinterklaas and his Zwarte Pieten.

View attachment 168366

View attachment 168364

In my opinion it should stay, only people bitching about it are liberals and blacks who don’t even belong here LOL!
thats-racist_fb_1405903.jpg

I think people should be able to dress up however they want without some clown making a huge race deal about it... sometimes it can be hilarious... I personally wouldnt care at all if black people dressed up as whites or did some kind of white face... too many things in life to care more about than stupid costumes hahah this always makes me laugh

Attachments

• trudeaublackface.jpg
    trudeaublackface.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: