Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black people who watch anime intimidate me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
White weebs tend to be scrawny and weak

Black weebs are buff and sociable, theyre basically just normal people

Whenever I watch niggers review anime on youtube I get triggered and have to close that tab

cope. no weebs intimidate
5ABB355C363893A8A0EC81E6E39BDEFE618ED8BF

Last edited:
wot? did he view loli or something?
Yea he made a couple of Facebook posts talking about cp and wanting to adopt a daughter to bang her. Someone reported him to the FBI and they found cp on his computer. He was in the pen for 6 years

Yea he made a couple of Facebook posts talking about cp and wanting to adopt a daughter to bang her. Someone reported him to the FBI and they found cp on his computer. He was in the pen for 6 years
FBI = Faggots Bullying Incels

L-legit...

Profile photo 56957

Next to you, that guy would rope.

Whenever I watch niggers review anime on youtube I get triggered and have to close that tab

niggas who watch dragonball and naruto play boi carti edits arent even anime watching experts like ME, only people who read doujins and watch moeshit are actual weebs ur are reffering to and they are all framelets lel

Duuno why you find them intimidating they seem chill to me

Just for posting over for usagi dropcels

Aren't you a black weeb @TigerFestival

lol op was one of the better posters RIP

He didn't get the chance to become a pinkwell before October @TheNEET

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

@TigerFestival thoughts?

@TigerFestival thoughts?
Not sure how this is thread was missed, But I'm not sure what's there to be intimidated for. Most blacks that are weebs are usually fat, or scrawny framelets like most other weebs.

I never seen anyone buff or in good shape be into anime that isn't Naruto or Dragon Ball. So I'm not sure what's there to be scared of.

Does @TigerFestival scare you OP?

Tbh I see where your coming from(not all black Weebs but those u describe are very common)

OP disappeared

He claims to have been turned gay among other things. He goes into detail over a bunch of things. It's crazy to think he got more time than Epstein for looking at photos
clown world

All the black anime weebs I knew were skinny pot smokers or LDAR'ers. They just collected the t-shirts and figures and geeked out over it lol.

Apparently all black weebs are JaxBlade :feelskek:

It's crazy to think he got more time than Epstein for looking at photos

Not really crazy if we look at the fact that he is black and he is not rich

weebs who can break your spine