Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black people oppress themselves

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
From my own experience the black community has a very distinct crab mentality, where they see any successful or intelligent person within their community a sellout, or as a "coon".

Right leaning/Conservative values? = white

You're not athletic or good at sports? = white

Don't listen to rap/hip-hop? = white

You speak intelligently? = You're white

It's just a cycle of the same damn shit, and if you don't fit the narrative you're immediately alienated from the community as if you don't even belong there. Yet, ironically, black people keep blaming white people for their own problems, which unknowingly creates a strawman argument, causing us to have this false pretense in which we're somehow owed something from society, when in reality society owes us nothing.

I guess the main point I wanted to get across is the fact that we constantly fight against intelligent thought, causing our own communities to suffer as a consequence, while at the same time turning around and blaming it on everyone except ourselves.

This is partly why I respect the asian community so much, not only are they extremely hardworking, but they're also extremely intelligent, as well as being some of the most based motherfuckers on the planet. And despite the racist feedback they may get, they rarely let it get to them, they just keep moving forward, instead of blaming it on "Muh racism".

The jews are actually trying to hold them down because you can't build a destructive victim mentally among an educated black population to let them fulfill the first steps to the NWO.

A people must be easy to enslave if they live better under slavery than under their own rule.

Well written. Worthy of being in Inceldom Discussion was opposed to the pure threads of autism that exist in that subforum.

Many blacks would be better off under slavery. It would keep them off the streets, end crime and give them a purpose/direction in life. Not chattel/plantation slavery but as house negros.

Low IQ post tbh.

cool, lets keep it that way

Racist!

Colonizer!
Screenshot 20200227 185551 DuckDuckGo