Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black nuggets from Reddit

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Post here every popular thread on Reddit that confirms the blackpill and proves normies are retarded or hypocritical.

I'm starting with this one:

Notice that it is "girls of Reddit", not "people of Reddit". I find this slip of tongue extremely revealing of a social truth: boys are the ones who ask out and girls are the ones who reject. Such a situation could have something to do with female shyness or traditional gender roles, but given the fact that it persists in 2018 despite the decades-old disappearance of all social enforcement of these traditional gender roles, a more likely explanation is a severe power imbalance or imbalance between demand and supply; an analogy would be the job market, with economically weak individuals begging for jobs from economically strong structures.

In nearly all species of mammals, females have far less trouble attracting a mate than the reverse, which is linked to the relative rarity of egg cells over sperm cells and the very short biological window of female fertility; hence the fights between males during mating season for the right to mount a female. We have suspected since Darwin, Freud and Nietzsche that humans are mere mammals when it comes to sex. Reddit is giving involuntary confirmation of this on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't see anything triggering in that thread. I've seen worse blackpills.

based uber driver. this guy is probably an old incel.

Post here every popular thread on Reddit that confirms the blackpill and proves normies are retarded or hypocritical.

I'm starting with this one:

Notice that it is "girls of Reddit", not "people of Reddit". I find this slip of tongue extremely revealing of a social truth: boys are the ones who ask out and girls are the ones who reject. Such a situation could have something to do with female shyness or traditional gender roles, but given the fact that it persists in 2018 despite the decades-old disappearance of all social enforcement of these traditional gender roles, a more likely explanation is a severe power imbalance or imbalance between demand and supply; an analogy would be the job market, with economically weak individuals begging for jobs from economically strong structures.

In nearly all species of mammals, females have far less trouble attracting a mate than the reverse, which is linked to the relative rarity of egg cells over sperm cells and the very short biological window of female fertility; hence the fights between males during mating season for the right to mount a female. We have suspected since Darwin, Freud and Nietzsche that humans are mere mammals when it comes to sex. Reddit is giving involuntary confirmation of this on a daily basis.

I agree that this subtle post title is indicative of a massive blackpill of our underlying society as you have mentioned. I actually find these more telling than over the top blackpills (such as on foreveralone or etc). It seems to prove that everyone's subconscious is teetering on accepting the blackpill, yet the bluepill cope is too massive and is affirmed on a daily basis on a site like Reddit.