Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black mom said she would let me feel her boobs

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
I posted an ad looking for breastplay only on some casual affairs in my area type sites, and got a response, sent my picture and amazingly, she sent pics of black boobs that didn't come up in reverse image search, 3/10 at best boobs. I didn't get a face shot yet but I'm certain it's a Typical fat but not landwhale status, black mom. Said she was 38, but who knows how old she really is. I know she is a mom because while we were exchanging emails, she mentioned she was the mother of two boys.
I think I'm too much of an aspie to actually do it and go though with it though I keep thinking of unsafe scenarios, like what if it's a setup to get robbed, to stupid aspie shit like what if I get an STD from sucking on her boobs, basically I have no idea why I made the ad, now that the reality of it possibly happening. I think I'm just scared of the whole idea of meeting a stranger off the internet and getting physical with them immediately.

Pic is the only proof I'm willing to show. Also the pic is fucked up because I disabled the stupid bloatware image editor app on my phone so I had to use an app I already had to make into an embedded note that I could edit, so it's a screenshot of a screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180319-155313.png
    Screenshot_20180319-155313.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 119
DO IT BOYO NO HESITATION GRAB THAT BITCHES BREASTS.

Don't be a degenerate.

Once you go black, you never go back?

Black women, gross, but just close your eyes and imagine a cute white Girl

How old are you OP?

I really fucking hate this trend of young guys getting with women my age and older.

why would you actually let incels.is send messages to your email

Put youre micro penis between her breasts. Cum on her breasts and make a picture of the cum spread on the boobs so i can jerk off to it

If in doubt, don't do it. She's likely hideous.

I'm still hestiant but I think I may meet her in public for a face to face and probably to endure the nasty looks I get.

Put youre micro penis between her breasts. Cum on her breasts and make a picture of the cum spread on the boobs so i can jerk off to it

we need a full blown sextape, this will be interesting fetish because its an incels.is member

Kek black women are so disgusting
yep agreed, three niggers in this comment section agreed, dark skin weemen to be precise light skin women are usually goddesess

do it, nobody wants to be in our situation.

don't do it op, you will get robbed by 6ft hood niggers that will disembowel you and run off with your wallet.

yep agreed, three niggers in this comment section agreed, dark skin weemen to be precise light skin women are usually goddesess
Anyone who is attracted to those dark monkeys is secretly gay

@Nautica1983 is going to go ER on you kek

wholly shit hes more savage than me top kek
JFL at that ugly black ass lightbulb headed Somali motherfucker thinking he's somehow above his black female counter parts

have fun, OP.

tell us what happens bro