Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black metal musician Varg Vikernes forced to shut his (((twitter)))

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
Yesterday Varg posted a top 5 list of countries that he hated and Brazil/south america "won" 4th place, due to this many Brazillians started to troll him and started spamming his account with naked pictures of some ethnic soccer player, after a while he posted calling brazilians untermenschen wich only made things worse, now he closed his twitter and other media and only those selected by him can see what he posts.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

KEK. That's Vampeta, I remember him from 90s soccer here.

He got banned from YT as well, right?

I saw this lmao Brazilians started spamming BBC’s on his twitter page

KEK. That's Vampeta, I remember him from 90s soccer here.

He got banned from YT as well, right?
yeah but his yt was banned because he posted a video about nordic runes and jewtube banned him for hatespeech jfl

Funniest part is a lot of his fanbase is from Brazil, Brazil has a sizable NatSoc population of delusional mutts who think they're pure Europeans.

Yesterday Varg posted a top 5 list of countries that he hated and Brazil/south america "won" 4th place, due to this many Brazillians started to troll him and started spamming his account with naked pictures of some ethnic soccer player, after a while he posted calling brazilians untermenschen wich only made things worse, now he closed his twitter and other media and only those selected by him can see what he posts.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 324924
tenor.gif

Should have posted Ricardo jfl

A nordicist faggot less JFL I hope he will disappear from all social media after this

So let's see if i got this right.

This guy is a Hippie European pagan fascist of some sorts who used to burn 800 year old wooden Churches in Norway and has murdered his band mate and was in jail for it for 20 years then he got out in 2008 and moved to remote area in France and started raising family there in the woods whilst making videos about tree worshipping...

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This guy is a Hippie European pagan fascist of some sorts who used to burn 800 year old wooden Churches in Norway and has murdered his band mate and was in jail for it for 20 years then he got out in 2008 and moved to remote area in France and started raising family there in the woods whilst making videos about tree worshipping...

Lifemogs me.

Thats exactly what happened jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

I didn’t know he was black