Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black men seem less mean towards me

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I’m a social outcast. Amongst my own race White men hate me, Asians hate me, Indians hate me. But for whatever reason black dudes kinda fuck with me. It’s funny. Idk why this is. I’m a pasty motherfucker.

im half black (or at least i seems to be), but somehow niggers hate me, i dress very simple and im not rich, idk why but they are always staring angry at me

im full white and i dont like black people

tfw no yugioh loving blackcel bro :feelshaha:

They’re just planning on robbing you

Black people can be very friendly sometimes.

I remember playing online videogames where Blacks would always have some fun, make everyone laugh and cooperate with no salty/toxic comments made.

Unfortunately (or not, Idk), they aren't the type of people who you want to have an intellectual conversation with. They might get very angry at you depending on what you just said. They are childish sometimes too and it can be very annoying.

LOL. In case you're not American, 'fuck with me' means they get along with each other. I know it may sound confusing to someone from somewhere else.

LOL. In case you're not American, 'fuck with me' means they get along with each other. I know it may sound confusing to someone from somewhere else.
"Fucking with someone" is provoking them

Hm. People I know were always using it as a way of saying they get along with someone else, but I guess this definition you presented may apply to certain cases, I don't know.

Hm. People I know were always using it as a way of saying they get along with someone else, but I guess this definition you presented may apply to certain cases, I don't know.
Well its how its used in rap songs at least lul

Most of my negative male-on-male experiences have been with Black and Hispanic men. However, I've been denigrated by White men as well.

I generally distrust young males of all races.

Most of my negative male-on-male experiences have been with Black and Hispanic men. However, I've been denigrated by White men as well.

have more faith in your fellow man

Eminemmax
In America, at least, it also means being cool with someone

Attachments

• wwww.png
    wwww.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 16

I generally distrust men period lol. Unless they give me a reason to trust them, which thus far hasn’t happened

Maybe it's because you look similar to them somehow?

I generally distrust men period lol. Unless they give me a reason to trust them, which thus far hasn’t happened
You still haven't apologized for implying I meant rubbing instead of robbing. :feelswhat:

Attachments

• wwww.png
    wwww.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 14
You still haven't apologized for implying I meant rubbing instead of robbing. :feelswhat:
Sorry I didn’t mean it that way. I was saying rubbing. I know you meant robbing :feelscry:

Well, as a niggercel, I tend to find myself more distant from the black community, only because I can't seem to comprehend Ebonics, and I dislike rap. I have no hatred for anyone other than the kikes.

Well its how its used in rap songs at least lul
People will say “I fuck with you” to say they associate/like somebody. It is very common slang.

People will say “I fuck with you” to say they associate/like somebody. It is very common slang.
No, its not common, using it as provoking someone is much more common and definitely older use as well. This was the first time I've ever seen it being used like this and I've been in daily contact with English since 2010
There is an example of it being used in the way I am saying in the first 20 seconds of this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liLU2tEz7KY

And I also posted a link with the way its more commonly used https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/fucks+with+you

The only place I've ever seen it being used as hanging out with someone is in this thread, I even thought it was a typo and he mean't "not fuck with me".

Last edited:
No, its not common, using it as provoking someone is much more common and definitely older use as well. This was the first time I've ever seen it being used like this and I've been in daily contact with English since 2010
There is an example of it being used in the way I am saying in the first 20 seconds of this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liLU2tEz7KY

And I also posted a link with the way its more commonly used https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/fucks+with+you

The only place I've ever seen it being used as hanging out with someone is in this thread, I even thought it was a typo and he mean't "not fuck with me".

It’s very recently that people have been saying it. It’s most common in the west among zoomers.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/1C5WI9uryJU?feature=share

im half black (or at least i seems to be), but somehow niggers hate me, i dress very simple and im not rich, idk why but they are always staring angry at me
Hello my mulatto nigga

good afternoon, gentleman :feelsYall:
Can you say nigga aloud in a social setting because you are half black or do full breeds stop you

Can you say nigga aloud in a social setting because you are half black or do full breeds stop you
i will be honest, i dont really know if im actually half black (i dont want to say why, but im not from single parents), but judging from my face i have some negro traits but it doesnt really say much since my country have all ethnicities you can imagine, i can be half native american and half indigenous (both are different), half african and half indigenous, italian and indigenous, and the list goes on tbh.
but answering your question i cant, i will suffer less than if a white person said that but still will sound racist and the negros will probably act hostile on me.

they want something u got, maybe they're attracted to u :feelskek: