Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope black man who wants white men to lend their white girlfriends to him produces "The Cuckold" movie and children's TV series Bella and the Bulldogs

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
mdiwmPecnzYPCMT-800x450-noPad.jpg

1436139047824.png

2qCZyZ8g.jpg

Jonathan C. Butler, creator of both the film THE CUCKOLD: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM DESIRE and children's TV show Bella AND THE BULLDOGS, gentlemen.

Jonathan-Butler-IMDB-Cuckold-Bella-and-the-Bulldogs.jpg

1432826634265.jpg
1433189892500.jpg

This guy is high-effort, playing the long-game. Why aren't you guys putting in this kind of effort? Volcel if you haven't infiltrated Nickelodeon to push cuck fetishism onto whites to increase chances of ascending with newly-converted coalburner jailbait.

Holy shit that's fucked up

Yet another BBCpill shoved down my throat

A weird high iq nigger

You’re statusmaxxed in hollywood bro you can stop this

@Colvin76 So many coping "muh BBC" threads on here tbh

@Colvin76 So many coping "muh BBC" threads on here tbh
These stormfrontcels / nazicels / white-nationalistcels are getting so fucking annoying. They are just as bad as the fakecels on this forum

These stormfrontcels / nazicels / white-nationalistcels are getting so fucking annoying. They are just as bad as the fakecels on this forum
they don't realize that kike feminism affects men of all races.
@Colvin76 Are you really not planning to drink or do any sort of drugs in college? even to cope with being an incel in foid and chad fuckfest?

"Bella and the Bulldogs"

"The "bull" holds the key to the cuck wife's handcuffs."

JFL :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Bella and the Bulldogs is his bread and butter, The Cuckold is his auteur film.

Volcel if you haven't infiltrated Nickelodeon to push cuck fetishism onto whites to increase chances of ascending with newly-converted coalburner jailbait.
Lets start to advocate some type of extreme cuckholdism where blacks watch ugly short curries with small dicks rape white women.

What the fuck is it with Nickelodeon and sexual deviants? I guess when you hold the keys to kiddy show business, the pedophiles come knocking.

Ya know we'd have minimal racism & conflict within' borders if everyone just stayed in their own god damn lands, suburban crackers would have to make their own damn coffee & drive the cabs & so be it.

Them good times of wars being fought nation against nation in pursuit of some resources or whatever bullshit as opposed to from within' are gone.
What the fuck is it with Nickelodeon and sexual deviants? I guess when you hold the keys to kiddy show business, the pedophiles come knocking.
Disney went to shit after Walt kicked it.

Bella and the Belldogs isn't pedophilia, Bella is a mid-pubescent woman not a pre-pubescent child.

Bella and the Belldogs isn't pedophilia, Bella is a mid-pubescent woman not a pre-pubescent child.

They're not adults, that's the part the pedophiles care about. That's what gets them off.

They're not adults, that's the part the pedophiles care about. That's what gets them off.
No it isn't. Speaking as a guy who likes a good varied mix of both pre-pubescent and mid-pubescent anime waifus, IDGAF that Bella is underage, I'd much rather she be less of a slut and older.

Wizard32 said:
This guy is high-effort, playing the long-game. Why aren't you guys putting in this kind of effort? Volcel if you haven't infiltrated Nickelodeon to push cuck fetishism onto whites to increase chances of ascending with newly-converted coalburner jailbait.

Because as long time pro white activist Scott Roberts has said you (meaning a racially aware Jew wise white person) are not going to be able to “sneak up on the Jew”.

They will see you and your little plot from miles away.

No. The only way for whites to have any chance at defeating the Jews is for us all to stop being cowards and come together and openly organize against the Jews as the Germans did almost a century ago now.

The only way for whites to have any chance at defeating the Jews is for us all to stop being cowards and come together and openly organize against the Jews as the Germans did almost a century ago now.
Open organization didn't work out too well for them though.

Open organization didn't work out too well for them though.

Hey if at first you don’t succeed...

Try, try again.

BTW, they didn’t lose because their ideas were wrong or even due to being inferior fighters as Jew mass media and leftist soy cucks like to dishonestly claim for humiliation or demoralization purposes.

ZOG US soldiers of the time even praised their battle prowess referring to the Germanas “devil dogs” as they were such tenacious fighters that were incredibly difficult to take down.

Bottom line is that they only lost because they were vastly outnumbered, plain and simple.

Even the most dominant Chad MMA fighter to ever live for example would ultimately lose and be crushed into powder were he to be swarmed by thousands or millions of angry incels with a desire to beat him into powder.

As my old YouTube racist cult leader Rassisten might put it...

Germany was essentially a dominant alpha male standing alone against a big retard down syndrome patient taking the form of the ALL lies.

Well the Big Retard simply had more resources ie cannon fodder in the form of ZOG troops to use against the reich.

Wars as we know are not fair but in any WWII recreation scenario without US ZOG involvement Germany wins easily.

Last edited:

No, what gets them off is not their age but their plank like bodies, short height, petite frame, and childlike innocence and their "purity/tightness"
That's what gets them off.

they don't realize that kike feminism affects men of all races.
@Colvin76 Are you really not planning to drink or do any sort of drugs in college? even to cope with being an incel in foid and chad fuckfest?
no. I'm still going to cope with gymcelling in my basement a few times a week.

And btw I'll still be living at home. My college is only a 15 minute drive away.

no. I'm still going to cope with gymcelling in my basement a few times a week.

And btw I'll still be living at home. My college is only a 15 minute drive away.
Oh wow autist I guess. Genuine. Sorry boyo.

mdiwmPecnzYPCMT-800x450-noPad.jpg

1436139047824.png

2qCZyZ8g.jpg

Jonathan C. Butler, creator of both the film THE CUCKOLD: YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM DESIRE and children's TV show Bella AND THE BULLDOGS, gentlemen.

View attachment 248601
Jonathan-Butler-IMDB-Cuckold-Bella-and-the-Bulldogs.jpg

1432826634265.jpg
1433189892500.jpg

Race mixing is an abomination

Don't they do reference checks and shit in America?? Like how did this not get found out? Clearly he hadn't deleted his Wikipedia or IMDb pages.

What the fuck.

ascending with newly-converted coalburner jailbait.

Yes...true delusion. Most Black males will never get to take the virginity of pretty White JB.

JBW:

Bfdc4320dc724db5b3c3d9efe9a746b0 webp

Last edited:
forgot I made this thread, nice bump

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back