Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black man rapes blind woman

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

the woman was waiting in a car after riding with several of her "homeboys" to a club. While she was waiting, a man approached her and told her he could drive her home.
The woman agreed and they drove away, but she couldn't see where they were going. When they stopped, the man told her they were at a Walgreens on Atlantic Boulevard, where he raped her.
The woman told deputies that before he assaulted her, the man told her, "You owe me."
After he was finished, he drove across the street to a Kwik Stop and bought a beer that he gave to her, the affidavit said.
The woman told deputies she couldn't identify her attacker because she is legally blind.
Barther was arrested after DNA evidence linked him to the crime, the affidavit said.

imagine your friends just abandoning you in their car, like,

Just have sex, bro

View attachment 152788

the woman was waiting in a car after riding with several of her "homeboys" to a club. While she was waiting, a man approached her and told her he could drive her home.
The woman agreed and they drove away, but she couldn't see where they were going. When they stopped, the man told her they were at a Walgreens on Atlantic Boulevard, where he raped her.
The woman told deputies that before he assaulted her, the man told her, "You owe me."
After he was finished, he drove across the street to a Kwik Stop and bought a beer that he gave to her, the affidavit said.
The woman told deputies she couldn't identify her attacker because she is legally blind.
Barther was arrested after DNA evidence linked him to the crime, the affidavit said.
God, I hate being a nigger. Why did God make my people so dumb?

Bet nobody has seen that coming

He drove across the street to a Kwik Stop and bought a beer that he gave to her.
That was nice of hm.
Meanwhile, the paedophile bough the kid a piece of candy.

dont trust strangers

Does she owe him for the beer?

So how did they know it was a black man then, hmm? Something doesn't add up.
Nvm I read the thread.