Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black man attacks asian foid and leaves her paralyzed

Lifefuel for @IronsideCel. :feelswhere:

Impossibly based.

I had a thread about this a while back lmfao.

And unlike what they do for JBW-maxxers, probably no white man is about to sign up take care of her. I saw a literal burn victim caucusoid the other day with some dark-skinned SEAroach. He literally looked like Nemesis from Resident Evil.

re3nemesis-blogroll-1585955483985_160w.jpg

When getting robbed, never resist unless you do boxing or muay thai and the robber is not armed. :bigbrain:

It is absolutely incredible that based black king had the presence of mind to do a 180 after robbing her. The god in him must've have whispered in his ear and told him that his task was not complete against these anti-black, flatfaced gook whores. Had to put her out of commission.

holy shit absolutely btfod. I kinda feel bad for her.

When getting robbed, never resist unless you do boxing or muay thai and the robber is not armed. :bigbrain:
yeah u have to give in. these niggers are too dangerous. U should also have all your key stuff on the cloud and remotely wipe you phone, block all ur cards at a moment's notice

holy shit absolutely btfod. I kinda feel bad for her.
Bro it's an asian woman, she wouldn't piss on your black ass if you were on fire.

You should be celebrating the demise of this infidel.

Free the slaves hey, afro Americans are the worst nigger

Free the slaves hey, afro Americans are the worst nigger
Nah, its based, fuck the white worshiping race mixing noodlewhore-
Bro it's an asian woman, she wouldn't piss on your black ass if you were on fire.

OMEGA BASED

RageFuel for @NoLooksNoLife @Saint Cho @Lv99_BixNood holy fuck and retards wonder why Asians are not too fond of these guys. They literally brutalize noodles and ricecels

RageFuel for @NoLooksNoLife @Saint Cho @Lv99_BixNood holy fuck and retards wonder why Asians are not too fond of these guys. They literally brutalize noodles and ricecels
Why would ricecels care, they are never gonna fuck you brocel

Why would ricecels care, they are never gonna fuck you brocel
NoLooksNoLife obviously would care because HES one of the most racist guys on this forum. But regardless the point is that they hate Asians no matter their sex. There are múltiple incidents of them beating up vulnerable old manlet Asian men instead of the degenerate Zoomers that deserve it.

NoLooksNoLife obviously would care because HES one of the most racist guys on this forum. But regardless the point is that they hate Asians no matter their sex. There are múltiple incidents of them beating up vulnerable old manlet Asian men instead of the degenerate Zoomers that deserve it.
Niggers that attack incels are retarded monkies that should be euthanize I agree, but in this case I am just glad the race mixing noodlefoid got what was coming to them

My reaction to this noodlewhore getting annihilated:

but in this case I am just glad the race mixing noodlefoid got what was coming to them
oh yea idc about foids was just making a point

Low iq niggers will always attack the weak

It is absolutely incredible that based black king had the presence of mind to do a 180 after robbing her. The god in him must've have whispered in his ear and told him that his task was not complete against these anti-black, flatfaced gook whores. Had to put her out of commission.

Simple explanation:

Yeah70

Nigger moment

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: lifefuel, proud of my black BROOOOTHAAAA

Why would any blackcel associate themselves with niggers? It’s like you are given a pass for being incel and you still want to badly be a normie nigger.
These niggers would’ve attacked you too even if your a blackcel if they got a chance.
We are associated with them whether we want to be or not.

It's not like a racist is going to say "you know what, he's probably not a criminal, that's just a black aspie, I won't be prejudiced towards him".

I don't look anything like the stereotypical black but gooks still look at me like I'm 2 seconds from biting their heads off and racists see me p much the same as any regular thug.

Criminal negroes are based anyways. Blacks should not assimilate to this society which hates us, they should rebel and disrupt the system as much as possible. But black on black crime is terrible. God's people shouldn't be offing each other. But that's how this satanic world has manipulated us.

As long as it's not black-on-black, I fully support and endorse it, with maybe a few case-by-case exemptions.

i hope a nigger does this to every leftist

We are associated with them whether we want to be or not.

It's not like a racist is going to say "you know what, he's probably not a criminal, that's just a black aspie, I won't be prejudiced towards him".

I don't look anything like the stereotypical black but gooks still look at me like I'm 2 seconds from biting their heads off and racists see me p much the same as any regular thug.

Criminal negroes are based anyways. Blacks should not assimilate to this society which hates us, they should rebel and disrupt the system as much as possible. But black on black crime is terrible. God's people shouldn't be offing each other. But that's how this satanic world has manipulated us.

As long as it's not black-on-black, I fully support and endorse it, with maybe a few case-by-case exemptions.
total nigger extermination.

Asian people are the #1 enemies of black americans. They are yellow jews. I could go into detail as to why but I'm sure you are already aware

These niggers would’ve attacked you too even if your a blackcel if they got a chance.

Short men eventually adjust to it. Especially after discrimination.

As a 5'3(Tending towards 5'2) man, I've been denigrated and referred to as a "pipsqueak" by much taller men. One threatened to "kick me around" if I ever spoke to him.

Yes. When I lived in a shelter, years ago, I watched a certain Tyrone constantly smoke marijuana and sleep with girls of every race. He was over 6' and very arrogant. The man frequently laughed at me with his shelter friends and threatened to assault me.

I was grateful to see him leave.

Orbiting caused this problem for you. Orbiters love reinforcing vanity.

The "literal subhuman" is likely smirking cockily as she submits herself to him.

"phone taken away"? Hmm. I'd love to know the reason...

Yes. One of my bullies, a Tyrone, threatened to "kick me around". He would play loud rap music and throw dice at my door each night.

Countless times since I was a young child. They'd laugh:

Funny Faces GIF

View attachment 579834
(This is how I look when I start fidgeting with objects. Strangers would look at me in disgust or laugh at me, which is why I hid it when I was an adolescent)

Make Threatening Gestures:

penguin random house bully GIF by Penguin Books UK

(They've uttered insults at me; called me a "sweaty punk"; threatened me with violence)

Yes. I've been shoved, hit, threatened, many times...

He should have chopped her body and tossed it into an incinerator ,disgusting white worshiping noodle whore, all niggers should start raping and killing these noodlewhores on sight(in gta sa as gsf)

Low iq niggers will always attack the weak
Puppeter
Puppeter
★★★★★
Captain ⚡⚡︎ · From Albania
Joined Apr 11, 2022
Last seen Today at 3:42 AM
Post6s

Asian people are the #1 enemies of black americans. They are yellow jews. I could go into detail as to why but I'm sure you are already aware
I am but hey, by all means...

Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.

@Lv99_BixNood How yall should be treating your women.

niggers don't like it when they walk past foids and the foids clutch onto their purses, walk across the street, or press the elevator door to close faster

here in SF, believe it or not, noodlewhores and foids in general, are advised not to show fear around niggers because that offends them (and it does).

but thats for a good reason because of experience, rumors, and social media. niggers are known to just randomly assault people on the sidewalk.

I don't have any problems at all with niggers because they don't fuck with me as I look like someone that can defend myself being around 180lbs. And I am actually street smart around blacks. But I can see how the majority of noodlewhores and old asian folks are scared of them.

several years ago, some high tier normie white guy or chad lite ventured too far south towards the tenderloin (a ghetto area) presumably after a night of bar hopping. He offended some nigger and got shot and killed. They still haven't found the killer. But my point is, lots of niggers already live on the edge in incredible poverty in SF. They probably see professional career black foids from time to time with white men in SF and that makes them even more angrier. All it takes is some privileged rich good looking white male to venture too far from Snob Hill (Nob Hill) southwards into the tenderloin and offend him, then he just shoots him dead. And that was most likely what happened.

Also recently the white nerdy berkeley student that was just walking in Berkeley at night and a nigger went up behind him and just shot him on the back of his head killing him instantly. Just like that.

Very similar murders to white or asian yuppies in Oakland over the years perpetrated by niggers. Very, very similar scenarios. Usually a white guy walking alone at night either home or towards another bar and he gets shot dead randomly.

Or this ricecel that was shot dead when he got rear ended in the Berkeley/Oakland border almost a decade ago. He got rear ended in the ghetto, got out and most likely got into an argument with a nigger and that nigger shot him dead. They still haven't found his killer.

"
But Nakano never made it home.

About an hour before midnight that warm June night, his Jeep Cherokee was rear-ended at Market Street and Stanford Avenue in North Oakland.

Nakano got out of the vehicle, most likely to exchange insurance information with the other driver.

Police say an argument started and the other driver shot him before speeding off – with a passenger-- south on Market Street in a late-model, four-door, silver sedan hatchback.

The same Oakland police investigator has kept the case for five years, but no arrests have been made.

“Unfortunately, there hasn’t been a solid lead so far,’’ Climaco said.
"

Last edited:
Women, am I right?

D53A1028 5D0A 49B7 A60E BE38380F5883

I don't have any problems at all with niggers because they don't fuck with me as I look like someone that can defend myself being around 180lbs. And I am actually street smart around blacks. But I can see how the majority of noodlewhores and old asian folks are scared of them.
There's not much that can be done about the situation in San Francisco, except stand back and enjoy the racial circus.