Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black lives matter

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ugly males have it worse

In fact, it's so bad that know one can even acknowledge ugly male problems

user10065660_d24266bcb209.jpg

buracku rives mattah

JFL at these high SMV sex haver negroids crying about how oppressed they are

nibur

I know, I hate Jews too, but hating Jews is a Jewish trait tbh
I'm probably like 5% Jewish which is enough for Nazis to consider me 100% Jewish and for Jews to consider me 100% goy
if I was halakhically Jewish (if I had a Jewish mother), I'd just go to Israel and Kharedimaxx (Kharedi = Ultra-Orthodox)

I know, I hate Jews too, but hating Jews is a Jewish trait tbh
I'm probably like 5% Jewish which is enough for Nazis to consider me 100% Jewish and for Jews to consider me 100% goy
if I was halakhically Jewish (if I had a Jewish mother), I'd just go to Israel and Kharedimaxx (Kharedi = Ultra-Orthodox)
I'm confused. Why is it that they are Jews in the first place? I know (((they))) exist but why are they Jews?

I'm confused. Why is it that they are Jews in the first place? I know (((they))) exist but why are they Jews?
idk tbh, all I know is that allegedly self-hating Jew is a common trope
I think it refers mostly to people ethically Jewish, so they can't stop being Jewish (although Jews as an ethnicity are a meme; Polish Jews are indistinguishable from Poles and even the stereotypical Jew with curly black hair and hooked nose can easily larp as e. g. a Greek)