Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Lives Matter thug kneels on a white child's neck

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
This is all that this movement is in the end. All a bunch of negroid apes. Funny how all members of this movement are mentally ill leftists.

iNIgb2F.png

Whites mad
Find more of those to spread the rage in you. Maybe you'll be able to say something irl before getting slapped down

Whites mad
Find more of those to spread the rage in you. Maybe you'll be able to say something irl before getting slapped down
Notice how whenever its a none white it represents their entire race. But whenever its a cumskin they are individuals.

Whites are fucking hilarious lmfao

Whites mad
Just support the torture of children to hide your insecurity theory

Notice how whenever its a none white it represents their entire race. But whenever its a cumskin they are individuals.

Yup. God knows how many fucked up things I can post done by whites and say "look at what cumskin devolutions are doing"
But of course I'd be banned, yet there's a post like this from an insecure fag daily.
Just support the torture of children to hide your insecurity theory
Shut up weeb, want me to post Whites shooting black kids? We can do the propaganda game all day

Yup. God knows how many fucked up things I can post done by whites and say "look at what cumskin devolutions are doing"
But of course I'd be banned, yet there's a post like this from an insecure fag daily.

Shut up weeb, want me to post Whites shooting black kids? We can do the propaganda game all day
lol you apes are literally burning the USA to the ground and getting away with it. And you still play the defenseless victim. You didn't even have empathy towards the child getting a knee on his neck yet you expect whites to feel sorry about a criminal robber who got killed because he's black. Get fucked.

lol you apes are literally burning the USA to the ground and getting away with it. And you still play the defenseless victim. You didn't even have empathy towards the child getting a knee on his neck yet you expect whites to feel sorry about a criminal robber who got killed because he's black. Get fucked.
Nah whites burned down the usa. All i see is blacks taking it back. Get your fucking insecurities out of my face before you get slapped you weak twink imecile, you're lucky I can't tell you the truth about your dying stale bread cumapes
CbGtWI8W4AAWab4

Dont forget new zeleanders hump cheap and white women fuck dogs :lul:

Nah whites burned down the usa. All i see is blacks taking it back. Get your fucking insecurities out of my face before you get slapped you weak twink imecile, you're lucky I can't tell you the truth about your dying stale bread cumapesView attachment 303175

Dont forget new zeleanders hump cheap and white women fuck dogs :lul:
Negroids like to say they are "taking back" when they loot stores. No wonder nobody wants to live near you.

BTW if you hate whites so much, why do you live in a white country and all your chimp friends are always trying to move to Europe?

Negroids like to say they are "taking back" when they loot stores. No wonder nobody wants to live near you.

BTW if you hate whites so much, why do you live in a white country and all your chimp friends are always trying to move to Europe?
Don't care, didn't read

Plus you're white

And JFL at you being such a tough guy online.

Negroids are only tough when fighting children, women and maybe when they have 10 other apes backing them up.
@FullTimeLoser

Colvin lives matter

Where’s his mom? Also, if you told me that dude was Arab, Hispanic, or even curry, I would believe it. It’s crazy how “one drop” works.

blacks mad and here's why lmbo
View attachment 303266
No wonder Africa is such an over violent shithole. The only region worse than Africa is Latin America.

Negroids will pray for America to become white again once the latino population grow even higher there.

This is all that this movement is in the end. All a bunch of negroid apes. Funny how all members of this movement are mentally ill leftists.

iNIgb2F.png
Based. We wuz kangz

This is def true. cumskins do this shit all the time. Cumskin shoots up school, hes mentally ill bruh, must have been his parents.

Ethnic does bombing, he a terrorist, and non stop berating of the ethnic. Longer jail sentences, sometime sent to Guantanamo bay without trial jfl.

Based. We wuz kangz

This is def true. cumskins do this shit all the time. Cumskin shoots up school, hes mentally ill bruh, must have been his parents.

Ethnic does bombing, he a terrorist, and non stop berating of the ethnic. Longer jail sentences, sometime sent to Guantanamo bay without trial jfl.
The difference is that the media protects shitskins. They try to hide as much information as possible. So he is called "Muhammad"? Better leave that out. So he is from the Middle East? Better leave that out... a black man murders a white woman or child? Pretend it didn't happen...

Meanwhile a white cop kills a black criminal by accident and all the shitskin chimps go apeshit

1590955409537s.jpg

Reverse George Floyd's me

No wonder Africa is such an over violent shithole. The only region worse than Africa is Latin America.

Negroids will pray for America to become white again once the latino population grow even higher there.
Latin america is way better than Africa. The only places liveable in Africa are those that were fixed by white colonists.

Latin america is way better than Africa. The only places liveable in Africa are those that were fixed by white colonists.
Latin America is even more violent than Africa, even though there is more wealth.

#thanksjews for importing such wonderful people

Juden intensifies

Dw, blacks cant be racist teehee

iNIgb2F.png

That guy is obviously hispanic or some shit. Are you fucking retarded when did black people stop actually being black? Acquire glasses you stupid fuck.

Yup. Only whites get to be individuals.

Apes gonna Ape. Should be happy he's in Jail and not some mythic Colin Kapernick figure for bravely kneeling on that baby's neck

When I first saw the evil nigger that did this the first thought that went through my mind wasn't rage or even a desire to kill the son of a bitch.

No.

What I thought was "WTF? I thought Nipsey Hustle was dead?!!"

LMFAO, that coon is a "dead" ringer (pun intended) for him. :feelskek:

based observation.
cope, latin america is home to some of the most violent and deranged people on the planet. the gangs there inspired isis
The difference is that the media protects shitskins. They try to hide as much information as possible. So he is called "Muhammad"? Better leave that out. So he is from the Middle East? Better leave that out... a black man murders a white woman or child? Pretend it didn't happen...

Meanwhile a white cop kills a black criminal by accident and all the shitskin chimps go apeshit
No, difference is when minorities do something, random minorities on the street get attacked. This usually doesn't happen when the suspect is white (although it seems its starting to).

Last edited:
Yes
View attachment 303170

Sorry ape but I am neither a child or a woman so you wouldn't do shit.
Surprise, those that have no problem licking the boot or swinging the whip are mentally well adjusted to the fucked up status quo.

Why don't the american soylice just fucking shoot all these niggers and then nobody would dare protest

That guy is obviously hispanic or some shit. Are you fucking retarded when did black people stop actually being black? Acquire glasses you stupid fuck.

Yup. Only whites get to be individuals.
lmao what a bunch of fucking cope, that nigger is at least 50% black
No, difference is when minorities do something, random minorities on the street get attacked. This usually doesn't happen when the suspect is white (although it seems its starting to).
Maybe in the fantasy world you made up and pretend to live in. This negroid kneeling in a white child's neck is PROOF that you are full of shit. An innocent white child being tortured by a nigger because a white cop killed a black criminal by accident.

Negroids ALWAYS see everything in therms of tribes: Us vs Them. Individualism is a white trait.

If you hate being a minority so much, I know a lot of mostly black countries in the world where you can be part of the majority and stop being so oppressed.

Last edited: