Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Black Lives Matter is losing control over the narrative.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Rioter sympathy is down 12 points. And that's among people who will talk to CNN.

I told you, this'll all blow over eventually. I told @JohnWickCel. The world is not entirely insane. You can't riot for days on end and not expect people to be like "Oh wait, now I see. Rioting is bad."

Oh racism is so bad...

But you know what's also bad? Looting, murder and arson.

the only people that were ever in support of this rioting in the first place were soy guzzling redditoids.

White foids have moved on to doing onlyfans as the trendy thing. Rent's due.

Blm/antifa finally able to pull out those millions of anti-nwo militias who been prepping since the 90s.

DHS Chad Wolf waiting in d wings to take down 2 birds with 6 billions hollow point bullets.

Really , it's time to clear the streets and hide in mum basement.

giphy.gif

They should have stopped their movement on a “high” back in June when they got reasonable action. Americans are generally apathetic and don’t like to be constantly reminded of such things. People have BLM fatigue and the constant destruction of private property that follows protests whenever something happens probably makes apathetic people people even more tired. If the BLM protests stop then the people using them to camouflage their looting will probably feel less emboldened to do so. Let’s see

Tbh

Blm/antifa finally able to pull out those millions of anti-nwo militias who been prepping since the 90s.

DHS Chad Wolf waiting in d wings to take down 2 birds with 6 billions hollow point bullets.

Really , it's time to clear the streets and hide in mum basement.
Y basement

I really do hope BLM niggers burn this entire country to the ground.

I don't want to beaten up on the street by black rioters, this is why I don't support black lives matter.

Oh racism is so bad...

But you know what's also bad? Looting, murder and arson.
So you must hate the police for murder and arson and looting

If the police are murdering, looting, and arsoning, yeah they should be hated and treated like the animals they are. But I don't blame the police for the fact that rioters do riots. That's why these numbers are falling. People are realizing that no matter what you're mad about, you don't get to take that anger out on innocent people.

If you don't like that George Floyd died, take it up with the people responsible for not killing George Floyd. Don't punish Target, don't punish random people's homes and businesses. If that's your idea of justice, you deserve to lose.

Are we still friends

I think it's time to release the riot control drones.

Non-lethal, of course.

For now.

Do you wanna be friends? Why wouldn't we be friends?
I thought you were tired of me responding to you, I'll tell you in pm, a mod on here was hassling me about it

F the police. Why should they still get treated like its 1970? Give them a zero hours contract and a 401k and see what happens.

F the police. Why should they still get treated like its 1970? Give them a zero hours contract and a 401k and see what happens.

Only cucks love bootlicking.

This is not about treating cops well. It's about treating rioters as harshly as they deserve to be.

This is what you're not getting. This is not me feeling bad for cops, per se. This is me feeling bad for victims of riots. I don't care if the cops get to punish these rioters, vigilante teens, even I would rip my own arm off just to have something to beat these savages with. It should be pretty fuckin' basic to say that innocent bystanders shouldn't have to suffer because people are mad about one dead guy.

Killing thugs is good, they are vermin who need to be killed.
Arson? Looting? I will need some sources on that, buddy.

Killing thugs is good, they are vermin who need to be killed.
Arson? Looting? I will need some sources on that, buddy.
cops, and their cowardly supporters are the vermin. Cops stealing, framing, lying and raping is will known knowledge. google it.

This is not about treating cops well. It's about treating rioters as harshly as they deserve to be.

This is what you're not getting. This is not me feeling bad for cops, per se. This is me feeling bad for victims of riots. I don't care if the cops get to punish these rioters, vigilante teens, even I would rip my own arm off just to have something to beat these savages with. It should be pretty fuckin' basic to say that innocent bystanders shouldn't have to suffer because people are mad about one dead guy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't feel bad for "victims of riots". The biggest victims are insurance companies.

If the cops weren't pieces of shit, there wouldn't be any rioting going on, would it?

You sound like the biggest simp on the forum.

cops, and their cowardly supporters are the vermin. Cops stealing, framing, lying and raping is will known knowledge. google it.

"google it"

giphy.gif

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I don't feel bad for "victims of riots". The biggest victims are insurance companies.

If the cops weren't pieces of shit, there wouldn't be any rioting going on, would it?

You sound like the biggest simp on the forum.
People are losing their jobs, some lost family business which are decades old.
The whole "insurance" thing is just a made up bullshit by antifas who want to destroy local businesses because they hate capitalism. And there are people like you with IQ low enough to believe this.

Last edited:
"citation needed"
tenor.gif
"Cops are raping and looting and stealing!"
"Source?"
"Google it!"
Hey why don't you return to the shithole afrocentrism forum you came from? And never return too, thanks!

"google it"

giphy.gif

People are losing their jobs, some lost family business which are decades old.
The whole "insurance" thing is just a made up bullshit by antifas who want to destroy local businesses because they hate capitalism. And there are people like you with IQ low enough to believe this.
1/5 to 1/4 of all non corporate businesses in the states have cease to exist.
That is a huge shock to the economy and unemployment.

"Insurance will cover it" is the laziest and also most incorrect cop-out. Something the desperate cling to so they can justify the damage they do. I don't think you understand how insurance works, or who even has it to benefit from.

Furthermore, people who don't own the stores but depend on their infrastructure also suffer. If I work at Target, and then you burn down my Target, I need that Target not just for the supplies I bought from it, but for the money it paid me. I don't deserve to lose those things.

"Cops are raping and looting and stealing!"
"Source?"
"Google it!"
Yes google it. It's that easy. You sound like IT asking for sources
police officer can legally detain and steal cars, they are known to steal drugs and take illegal cuts from busts
They're well known to rape, molest, and feel up detainiees
and the murder one is self explanatory ngl. Get your cuck ass out of here. defending police. TFU on you.
Had to do your googling for you. Like IT asking for sources. What a cuck

police officer can legally detain and steal cars, they are known to steal drugs and take illegal cuts from busts
and the murder one is self explanatory ngl. Get your cuck ass out of here. defending police. TFU on you.

Believing rape statistics :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

They are true when its cops :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Stop raping the womyn :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

based

"Insurance will cover it" is the laziest and also most incorrect cop-out. Something the desperate cling to so they can justify the damage they do. I don't think you understand how insurance works, or who even has it to benefit from.

Furthermore, people who don't own the stores but depend on their infrastructure also suffer. If I work at Target, and then you burn down my Target, I need that Target not just for the supplies I bought from it, but for the money it paid me. I don't deserve to lose those things.
Then don't work at Target, problem solved.

Believing rape statistics :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

They are true when its cops :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Stop raping the womyn :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
LMAO asked for sources then started crying.

If anything police need to get more serious on far leftists. They’ve treated far right wing people like terrorists for years. Remember Waco? That was just a right wing CHAZ, except Waco didn’t kill anyone and was ran in with 7 ATF tanks and blown up.

Then don't work at Target, problem solved.

Real fucking original. "Just be psychic and also be able to work where ever you want."

Maybe George Floyd should've just... not pissed off the wrong cop.

Real fucking original. "Just be psychic and also be able to work where ever you want."

Maybe George Floyd should've just... not pissed off the wrong cop.
You don't have a right to work at Target, sweaty.

You do, however, have a right to not be treated inhumanely whilst in custody.

LMAO asked for sources then started crying.
I couldn't care less about the (((media))) and their (((rape statistics)))

I want to see the murder and looting they are doing, I want to SEE IT

There are billions of videos of antifas and BLM negroids doing this shit, where are the police doing the same?

You don't have a right to work at Target, sweaty.

You do, however, have a right to not be treated inhumanely whilst in custody.

If I'm hired by Target, I not only have the right to go to work, but the duty to go to work.

And by the way, being CHARGED with a crime mean you are not even convicted yet, so all these cops might as well be innocent EVEN AFTER BEING JUDGED, let alone actually raping anyone.

I bet you think Sweden is the capital rape of Europe too.

Imagine believing rape statistics in 2020

Lifefuel I guess.

I couldn't care less about the (((media))) and their (((rape statistics)))

I want to see the murder and looting they are doing, I want to SEE IT

There are billions of videos of antifas and BLM negroids doing this shit, where are the police doing the same?
You want SEEEEEE :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzivXrVcsk4&ab_channel=It%27sAmazing

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBMfzs9Nf7s&ab_channel=CBSThisMorning

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UANRvFNc0hw&ab_channel=NowThisNews

There's a few dozens videos on twitter too I've seen of police setting up bricks, smashing windows, sitting fires to later blame on who they want.

Not if that Target is burnt down.

By that logic, George Floyd doesn't have the right to oxygen if his lungs no longer function.