Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black landwhale gets mad at a guy approaching her white stacy friend

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
sheboons should be reminded that they're ugly and need to work in the plantations so that they dont have the entitlement they have now, same with landwhales

Even the thought of cold approaching like this makes me want to tear my insides out and fold up within myself, into oblivion.
vanilla-ice-vanilla-ice-jojo.gif
Legit :feelskek:

sheboons should be reminded that they're ugly and need to work in the plantations so that they dont have the entitlement they have now, same with landwhales
You can see on her that she is entitled as fuck and thinks she only deserves the best of the best

He’s blessed it’s just one black girl. If he tried that with a group of black girls and there was just 1 white girl he’d be humiliated. He got let off easy trust me

He’s blessed it’s just one black girl. If he tried that with a group of black girls and there was just 1 white girl he’d be humiliated. He got let off easy trust me
Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Black women harbor a lot of resentment and jealousy because they are seen as unattractive. The light skinned and hot ones don't usually act like that because of higher smv

he would have got jumped

He must be on the spectrum to think any of this would have worked. Maybe randomly approaching foids is his obsession

He must be on the spectrum to think any of this would have worked. Maybe randomly approaching foids is his obsession
Some of his pickup lines were autistic as fuck, but they would have worked for chad

"We are good“

Nobody was talking to you, landwhale…

Is this guy cold approaching for our entertainment? He must be otherwise he's more blue-pilled than any cuck on IT

Is this guy cold approaching for our entertainment? He must be otherwise he's more blue-pilled than any cuck on IT
I really dont know, seems like he is just trying to be funny some times with his retarded pick up lines

This entire video is hard to watch ngl, brutal truth

Nigger landwhales always must have attention, next time shoot her in the head.