Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black incel gets scammed by Russian whore

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

The guy has a mathematics PhD from fucking Oxford...very likely Newton level IQ. I went to ratemyprofessors to see what the students think of him and the unofficial consensus is that he’s very weird. I take it he’s somewhere on the spectrum. Black women probably rejected him many times, because he doesn’t fit the thug mold that they like. And if you’re “off” and ethnic, forget about dating/fucking/marrying interracially...he needs to have normie “safe” vibes. So, he went to Russia to find a “traditional white woman” (chances are he has a negative view of his own culture — and i don’t blame him). The bitch however used and left him with huge debt. It wouldn’t surprise me the marriage was sexless

also, I hate how the news sources blur the cunts face. No, she needs to be seen so other guys don’t fall for the same bitch

>muh foids improve the genepool

This guy has an enormous IQ and he has to go to fucking Russia to get laid, and he was scammed in the end.

Very little sympathy for men that globalmaxx. A man who gets to be this guy's age and doesn't figure out the true nature of how people are just didn't try.

$50,000 isn't too much tbh, especially for a professor. Could have been much worse.

The guy has a mathematics PhD from fucking Oxford...very likely Newton level IQ.
Unironically a lot of PHD's and high iQ boomers always end up getting scammed by this type of shit or nigerian prince scams. I shit you not

This guy has an enormous IQ and he has to go to fucking Russia to get laid, and he was scammed in the end.
Just because you have an enormous IQ doesn't mean you instantly know all there is to know about life, you still make mistakes and learn from them.

apparently she lived or lives in Turkey also ...but for you slavcels, turkcels, or anyone wanting to globemaxx, here she is, know this scammer

92256AF2 4844 4351 A0AF 48A683848607

481EE6F6 A129 4CE1 93C0 76851E91A862

Very little sympathy for men that globalmaxx. A man who gets to be this guy's age and doesn't figure out the true nature of how people are just didn't try.

$50,000 isn't too much tbh, especially for a professor. Could have been much worse.
I have no sympathy but paying 50k to a dumb bitch no matter how much money you have will make anyone seethe

JBB = Just Beta Buxx

The sad thing is had this guy was bbc swinging thugmaxxer he wouldn't be Incel but because he's smart foids are not interested.

Russian toilets hate niggers

doesnt look incel to me tbh complexion mogs me

>Within two weeks of getting married, Farley said his wife's behavior completely changed.
After getting what she wanted, there was no need for faking it anymore

i still attest that being autist turbo mode in maths and high iq is not the same thing

you can be just a bit above average but be turbo autist in one specific area and get t o a reasonably high level in this one area

iq is figuring out all the dots problem solving which can be applied to every area indiscriminately, or many many different interlinking areas and projecting what will happen next with a high degree of accuracy.

high iq is working out that sperging in one area to the detriment of your other faculties is like digging a hole in the ground but the hole being so narrow only a pin can burrow in it, its fucking useless if you cannot apply in a broader way.

these spergs dig and dig and dig thinking their acumen in their one area will magically solve all the other areas of their life, but then get lampooned and scammed by dumbass marianna trench iq scammers in areas they have completely neglected, they are akin to children being taken candy from.

its fucking pathetic

Last edited:
This cuck got what he deserved tbh. "Muh traditional russian women, not your shitty western feminists", my ass.

most men are just retarded bluepilled cucks, there's no cure for them

Last edited:
She got green card!

Slavic foids are kinda like noodlewhores.

Both are exceptionally vile except Slavic foids have their own unique vileness. They seem untrustworthy, deceptive, crafty, and immoral. Theres just too many stories of them conning men.

"Focused on math and self-improvment" Legit over for him. STEMmaxxing doesn't even work anymore now that western foids can make money through OF and such. Looking abroad also results in situations like this.

so smart and high iq that he couldnt figure out he was getting scammed. although he was high iq to realize the west is cucked and he needed to search beyond the US.

sad, probably got scammed by bluepilled shit like PUA and tradcuck bs who sell that EE fantasy.

as an ethnic you can barely get your own kind if lucky, let alone a white foid bro. Should have known better.

After getting what she wanted, there was no need for faking it anymore
A woman's nature across the board (though a lot soy pussified men have become this way also)
The sad thing is had this guy was bbc swinging thugmaxxer he wouldn't be Incel but because he's smart foids are not interested.

That is true.
he is an incel because he is ugly, not because foids aren't interested in him because he is smart.

But that is true as well. But had he thugmaxxed, he would have no problem finding a black girl. I have seen plenty of ugly as fuck ghetto thugs with girlfriends and procreating.

Last edited:
image giving money to women

Anyone who defends feminism with that argument deserves a punch in the face so hard that he turns 360 degrees backwards.

Jfl at the fucking retards coping with that concept. Women are dating 70 IQ abusive Chad, they aren’t doing SHIT for the future :feelskek:

No PHD for your face.
Jfl at the fucking retards coping with that concept. Women are dating 70 IQ abusive Chad, they aren’t doing SHIT for the future :feelskek: