Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Black hole photo misleadingly attributed to woman

The End

The End

Banned
-
Katie Bouman is being attributed as the creator of an algorithm that helped take the very first photo of a black hole. Instead it was a team of over 200 people who wrote the very long amount of code needed for this project to come to realization.

From Wikipedia: "Bouman developed an algorithm known as Continuous High-resolution Image Reconstruction using Patch priors, or CHIRP. This algorithm was ultimately not used to create the image of the supermassive black hole inside the core of the galaxy Messier 87. An algorithm that was used was the CLEAN algorithm which was introduced by Jan Högbom. "

Here's an incendiary video:

Based on this post:

Clarification:
olQomCA.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, when I saw this woman's face being plastered all over the internet I thought "Yeah... so where are the guys who actually wrote the code?"

First regular cuckoldry, then findom and now educadom? I want off this fucking filthy shitty ride

Katie Bouman is being attributed as the creator of an algorithm that helped take the very first photo of a black hole. Instead it was a team of over 200 people who wrote the very long amount of code needed for this project to come to realization.

From Wikipedia: "Bouman developed an algorithm known as Continuous High-resolution Image Reconstruction using Patch priors, or CHIRP. This algorithm was ultimately not used to create the image of the supermassive black hole inside the core of the galaxy Messier 87. An algorithm that was used was the CLEAN algorithm which was introduced by Jan Högbom. "

Here's an incendiary video:

Based on this post:

Clarification:
olQomCA.jpg

1 woman among a group of 200 people and ofc she gets the credit lmao most likely she was a burden to the group and they only had her to meet some diversity criteria.
First regular cuckoldry, then findom and now educadom? I want off this fucking filthy shitty ride
pay up boyo

Yep, when I saw this woman's face being plastered all over the internet I thought "Yeah... so where are the guys who actually wrote the code?"
same

Jfl at the comments.

You can feel they're incels, their way of writing and bashing feminists are exactly same.

But muuuh white Aryan stacy!!