Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News black hobo kills 2 whites

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Carlton Gilford is charged with murdering two men in a racially motivated hate crime.

this guy looks ugly asf
can't blame him for going ER on them

It was a natural result of post traumatic slave disorder. White slavery caused it in his ancestors, and the effects echoed through time.

It was a natural result of post traumatic slave disorder. White slavery caused it in his ancestors, and the effects echoed through time.
I have heard some libtards tell me about inherited trauma due to epigenetic factors( kids of fat fucks gain weight more easily even if controlling diet than those of skinny ones). I think there is a small amount of truth to it. But not to the degree they make it out to be.

I have heard some libtards tell me about inherited trauma due to epigenetic factors( kids of fat fucks gain weight more easily even if controlling diet than those of skinny ones). I think there is a small amount of truth to it. But not to the degree they make it out to be.
Tbf the fat example you gave could also just be explained by genetics, not just epigenetics.

But if that were the case, what about all the rice, curries, and jews enslaved for hundreds of years yet don’t commit violence like blacks?

Tbf the fat example you gave could also just be explained by genetics, not just epigenetics.

But if that were the case, what about all the rice, curries, and jews enslaved for hundreds of years yet don’t commit violence like blacks?
yeah that's true. In the end the warrior low inhibition Gene is something blacks definitely have more of.

yeah that's true. In the end the warrior low inhibition Gene is something blacks definitely have more of.
I remember reading that there’s a study called the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study where black kids adopted and raised by white parents have higher IQ. Also apparently they have lower violence rates, although I don’t remember where I read that.

they relaxed. american cities with a lot of blacks have high murder rates because some of the black men there are, well, lets just say, violent,

if you decide to live near them (or you can't afford to live in more upscale non-black places) you gotta always be aware of the much higher probability of getting shot, beaten, robbed or stabbed.

I always keep being a bit iffy on the subject. It's probably a mix of genetics and environmental factors but which of the 2 trumps the other one? I've seen a TON of contradictory evidence on the matter. It makes my head spin.