Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black history month

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ngl I don't give a shit about following sports but the chimping out on Twitter is funny as fuck. Almost as funny as when the Patriots had won the year prior in Atlanta.

Anyway, maybe I'll actually watch the fight now but tbh I just skipped it as usual then looked up who won and then tried to find butthurt fans of the guy who lost. That's the most fun thing about not playing most sports

Last edited:
Why there needs to be black history month?

It’s almost over and I’ve still received no reparations from white women.

Why there needs to be black history month?
Because they're special, they don't get enough
Jfc I genuinely hate African-Americans, some of the biggest victim complexes I've ever seen. White people live in their head rent free.

So are they going to fight again? If Wilder wins again will Fury demand another rematch? Assuming neither of them wins two in a row, will they keep going back and forth until one retires?

Patrick Mahomes won the super bowl, don’t care

Because they're special, they don't get enough
Jfc I genuinely hate African-Americans, some of the biggest victim complexes I've ever seen. White people live in their head rent free.
Whites have entire organizations and websites dedicated to hating black people, let’s not pretend it doesn’t go both ways. Whites were obsessed with blacks long before blacks became obsessed with whites

Hispanics, native Americans, women and Asians all have months as well