Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black guys on suicide watch

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
white-guy-mrbekuarkh56umkeddjqchxng3lbg6n44hiyif1gq0.jpg

Cope, black girls are ugly anyway.

lol they are easy as fuck. bok a plane ticket to the african jungle. And flash your american/western passport

Cope. I'd fuck all of them.

Then you're a volcel for posting here lel.
Just walk outside and get a black gf
They're basically just free to whoever wants one

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck
I can fuck them if i move back to my home contry because im a normie there in terms of looks. But here in the west i have no chance.

This is actually lifefuel, you can keep those wilderbeasts bro

Is he their green card ticket?

Cope, black girls are ugly anyway.

Cope, JFL at incels with standards.

"I won't ride a bus because the only thing I ride is a lamborghini" -- if a hobo copes like this then he needs to walk.

Pussy is a pussy, I am willing to kill to shag any black bitch.

"I won't ride a bus because the only thing I ride is a lamborghini" -- if a hobo copes like this then he needs to walk.

facts, too many high standard fakecels in here

Then why the fuck you are here? Why don't you go outside and get one and show it to us?

Thats because everyone mogs you mate. Can't imagine living like a 5'2 currycel. Black girls are my last resort. JFL having ridiculously low standards

Thats because everyone mogs you mate. Can't imagine living like a 5'2 currycel. Black girls are my last resort. JFL having ridiculously low standards

Stop coping, just admit that you can't get a black pussy.

JFL at the absolute state of curry posters

NO, NO YOU JUST CAN'T FUCK SHANIQUA AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE VIRGIN.

Stop coping, just admit that you can't get a black pussy.
If i say anything more, mods will probably ban me for bragging. As im black myself i can get them if i travel back to my home country because there im above average looking. Its mostly western girls that have high standards. But where im originated most of the girls there wants me, because of my passports and chadlite face there i can slay pussy.

But as i have already said, i could probably not get a hot black girl that live here because chances are shes going to be just as shallow as western girls.

I don't know what you guys are smoking . In my experience, black women are picky af. Especially if they are decent looking with a nice body.

If i say anything more, mods will probably ban me for bragging. As im black myself i can get them if i travel back to my home country because there im above average looking. Its mostly western girls that have high standards. But where im originated most of the girls there wants me, because of my passports and chadlite face there i can slay pussy.

But as i have already said, i could probably not get a hot black girl that live here because chances are shes going to be just as shallow as western girls.

Post pic or never happened.

Just admit that you are ugly like a streetshitting curry like me.

Ya, look at these liars, I used to think curries are the most deluded ones, looks like they are not. These guys are just coping like curries.

JFL at the absolute state of curry posters

NO, NO YOU JUST CAN'T FUCK SHANIQUA AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE VIRGIN.
My state is completely based, I am around 1/10 even according to curry standard. Even an arranged marriage is difficult for me in the curryland. Now looks like you are just ugly like me and also coping like a street shitting curry. Stop the cope and show us some fucking proof that you can get black pussies but you voluntarily refraining yourself from getting one.

Sure...if you're WHITE.
introverted blackcels stand no chance with black women. Or any women for that matter.

Sure...if you're WHITE.
introverted blackcels stand no chance with black women. Or any women for that matter.

Me in a nutshell, whitewashed, introverted, high inhib, white sounding blackcel

JFL at you copers saying black girls are easy, not good enough. I'd put my white dick in some sweaty black ass any day of the week.

JFL at you copers saying black girls are easy, not good enough. I'd put my white dick in some sweaty black ass any day of the week.
make a tinder profile right now
On it, simply write "Have a thing for black girls tbh lol"

You'll instantly have a gf

Does fucking anything work in Europe?

All europecels just sound like they want to kill themselves all the time
This also hardly works in Europe, we don't have guns.

To boyos saying black girls are not good enough for them - if you keep coping so hard you might break your copinator.

I would fuck a black girl but ive never gotten far with one I get further with whites (not very far at all).

Sure...if you're WHITE.

I don't know what you guys are smoking . In my experience, black women are picky af. Especially if they are decent looking with a nice body.

Yeah, black women basically have their pick of bball americans, who are the ones that are willing to fuck ANYTHING. Fat, skinny, hot, hideous, it doesn't matter, they will always have their pick of black men. Whitewashed black men like me have an infinitesimal chance of getting an american black woman.

Damn all the blackcels ITT are volcels YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO BACK.

black femoids are subhuman anyway so IDRC