Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black guys have always been nicer to me, anyone get that?

W

Wizard

Greycel
I don't live in the US so maybe it's a lot different there since I live in Europe but I've always noticed black guys are more sociable and talk to me. There's been a couple of new black guys who deliver my groceries and they always make small talk much more than any others, they are animated when they talk to me and laugh or respond back when I just make little comments about shit.

I used to live with this black guy who was chad-light I guess, but when he invited his black friends over they talked to me about girls and made comments that assumed I'd actually been with a woman. Doesn't normally happen.

I'd actually forgotten about these instances until this morning when it happened again, it doesn't happen very often so I guess I remember it more. I might just be making it up in my head though, anyone else have experience with this?

Sort of. I live in straya, and ive always noticed that indian and japanese people are more polite than your standard yobbo. But maybe thats their general disposition

Been to Europe and black people there are among the nicest and most civilized people I have ever met.

same, they see ugliness as no threat, a brother also shunned by society

True, for me black people have treated me alright

fuck no, niggers are monsters

Where in Europe do you live, op? Ger/NL area? Nordic? Sp/It/Po? Easten Med?

Were the black guys new to the country? Native accents? Fluent in your language? Did they seem assimilated?

Interested to know. I hate it when people say "I live in Europe". There are SO MANY cultures within Europe. It's like saying "Northern Hemisphere".

All the ethnics are cool where I am from. Also in Europe.

Yup, can relate 100%. Suffering refines people.

Yup, I actually never laugh, but being around black people I can honestly just lose my self and really be in the moment, and actually laugh, and just be and feel normal.

Black people are really social, and just more down to earth, less superficial, I guess they got/get discriminated against for being black, and it typically makes them more empathic and just nicer people in general. (And no I'm not refering to some hoodrats

The exact opposite.
The only nice guys are other east-asians/hapas and a rare few non-tourist whites.

Blacks are more socially outgoing than whites. They tend to be greater risk takers and are often the life of the party because of this. It has been speculated that this is do to higher levels of testosterone making them more dominant.

incel scum said:
fuck no, niggers are monsters

Good point.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Suffering refines people.

Only in Hollywood movies. In reality, suffering makes almost everyone worse, aggressive, bitter, afraid, anxious, full of revenge fantasies, jaded, tired. Stability, security, freedom, education, sexuality, love, wealth and health refines people.

FACEandLMS said:
Were the black guys new to the country? Native accents? Fluent in your language? Did they seem assimilated?
Interested to know. I hate it when people say "I live in Europe". There are SO MANY cultures within Europe. It's like saying "Northern Hemisphere".

Sorry, I was not making a claim about all black people in Europe being like this I was just trying to convey they weren't stereotypical American "ghetto" black people who are raised in extreme poverty.

I was talking about 2nd or 3rd generation black people in the UK. So they're fully integrated regular people, I didn't even think people would think I meant immigrants lol.

Battlefield3cel said:
Sort of. I live in straya,  and ive always noticed that indian and japanese people are more polite than your standard yobbo. But maybe thats their general disposition

Sydney?

Wizard said:
FACEandLMS said:
Sorry, I was not making a claim about all black people in Europe being like this I was just trying to convey they weren't stereotypical American "ghetto" black people who are raised in extreme poverty.
I was talking about 2nd or 3rd generation black people in the UK. So they're fully integrated regular people, I didn't even think people would think I meant immigrants lol.

See, that's why knowing which country you meant was important.

Blacks were first recruited to the UK in the 1950s from the excolony-carribbean whereas in most other Euro countries, their immigration was much later (80s, 2000s, now), and most likely from Africa.

Thanks for the clarification.