Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black guys babysitting white girl after running a train on her mom

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-

Roasties never change, not even after giving birth to a child

Man, trashy single mothers deserve a special place in hell. So do the thugs that seem to swarm them.

FAM WHY THIS EVENT HAPPENING RN BRUH LMAOOOOO

It's all a fucking joke to them. Every guy in that video deserves jail time. Mom deserves jail time. Child needs to be turned over to CPS. Fucking disgusting, I hate this world.

LOL

Why is it always black guys that can pull this off.

I'd love to run a train on some single mother thot with my friends tbh, Blacks are always winning in 2018.

lmao BBC theory

LOL

Why is it always black guys that can pull this off.

I'd love to run a train on some single mother thot with my friends tbh, Blacks are always winning in 2018.
boardwalk empire gang :feelsokman:

If she leaves them with her at that age then she wouldn't mind leaving them with her when she's 13.

That kid is fucked , growing up in that environment.No doubt will cause her to fall in her mothers footsteps.

This just breaks me heart tbh fama lama

This is hard too watch

they all tyrone though..not every black can run BBc game. stop it

leave that little baby foid alone!!!

ummmm I wanna know the backstory to this. Were they out of milk so they had to use water? Did they just use water for the luls? Is the girl at her mom's boyfriends house? Does the mom just let the black guy over because she wants bbc?

That kid would pay the full price.
Trashy single mom strikes again.

watch out.. inb4 @Blackpill101 comes in here declaring the beauty of the white race and how its existence much be secured for white children while tyron and company are running train on a white whore infront of her infant daughter.

JFL being whtie in 2018

8 or 9 years and that mini-foid will be hanging from Tyrones cock too.

i wish i had more context but this shit is too funny and sad all at the same time
she looks so scared. i wish i could adopt that qt

in their defense the black girl prolly asked them for breakfast but they didnt have milk so they do what all true poor ppl do: use water
my parents were dirt poor and told me so many things about how they used to live that i legit dont believe some of it. like water in cereal. but it happens

LMFAO white women are such stupid stupid whores :lul::lul::lul:
watch out.. inb4 @Blackpill101 comes in here declaring the beauty of the white race and how its existence much be secured for white children while tyron and company are running train on a white whore infront of her infant daughter.

JFL being whtie in 2018
He's banned bro

Tyrone does this shit because he has no inhibitions. He just wants to nut in a white slut and fuck off

These mothers should be locked up in prison

i watched that and almost felt sorry for a foid

almost.

Just shows how trash her mother is.

i feel really bad for that loli. i wish i could adopt her. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry:

LMFAO white women are such stupid stupid whores :lul::lul::lul:

He's banned bro

kek hes an egyptian that pissed off white dudes fuck arab girls while not even paying mind to arabcels kek.. AND HE WOULD STILL DEFEND WHITE WHORES

lol at her whore mother inviting degenerate thugs

As funny as triggering people with BLACKED is, pretty sure everyone here hates BBC niggers hitting on non-black women and cucking their kids.

just be thug theory
iye just be BLACK THUG theory

typical subhuman white single mom

those fucking coons embarass the black race. the mother should be fucking stoned for letting her household with a little girl turn into a ghetto btw.

gay black boi voice: "uuuh whites are volcel"
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
ETHNICS LIVE LIFE ON CHEAT MODE

gay black boi voice: "uuuh whites are volcel"
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
ETHNICS LIVE LIFE ON CHEAT MODE
Just because these thugs get some white trash doesn't mean the rest of us do

that's a cute kid

And in a few years they'll be running a train on her. Poor little white girl, never stood a chance

It would be awesome to looksmax and be able to cuck guys and fuck their girl like this.

ummmm I wanna know the backstory to this. Were they out of milk so they had to use water?
Water would actually be healthier to eat cereal with than milk, but I know it wasn't those guy's intention to make it healthy.
Did they just use water for the luls?
Maybe they were out of milk, then did it for the lulz because the camera was rolling.
Is the girl at her mom's boyfriends house? Does the mom just let the black guy over because she wants bbc?
Most likely those guys are at the mom's house. The house looks like it was divorced raped from the betabux dad or upscale section 8 housing.

Damn. Brutal.