Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black guy says a white man is on every black foids Christmas list

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Long video but could he be right?
But he makes fun of them for not being able to get a white man. Apparently some black women made videos dogging black men and praising white men. So he challenges them to produce a video with their real live white boyfriend. He says no dolls or white men that are not alive

Last edited:
THAT is funny lol

THAT is funny lol
Who has the easier time....the average black woman trying to get white Chad or the average Asian man trying to get white Stacy?

Who has the easier time....the average black woman trying to get white Chad or the average Asian man trying to get white Stacy?
Hahahahahaha! U r silly!

The foid obviously

Good thing I'm not white :feelzez:

idk I find it hard to believe. I've seen those tinder charts or whatever and black foids like black men the most

Yikes, lets unpack this!!
Tbh a 300 pound black foid has a easier time attracting a 7/10 male than a 4/10 white male has attracting his 4/10 looksmatch.

idk I find it hard to believe. I've seen those tinder charts or whatever and black foids like black men the most
Yeah but there are exceptions. Plus many get pumped and dumped by Tyrone and think a white guy wants to beta bux them.

Why the foid mmmm i Guess wgiteys prefer rice

Black women fantasize about white men just as much as noodlewhores, they just don't like to admit it.

I really like the video that Incel TV made about it, completely accurate.

Tbh a 300 pound black foid has a easier time attracting a 7/10 male than a 4/10 white male has attracting his 4/10 looksmatch.
I can't believe a 300 pound black foid has an easier time getting white Chad while he's sober, in a sound state of mind and has working vision.

I can't believe a 300 pound black foid has an easier time getting white Chad while he's sober, in a sound state of mind and has working vision.
He doesn’t always though. Chads drink too.

White chad is what he means

So do black women actually like white guys? Because if so I will gladly ascend with a chocolate cocoa butter gf

:feelskek:
Gabourey Sidibe at PaleyFest 2014   13491368805

Here you go. All for you! She likes em bright and white!!!

This is cope, how often do you see black women with white men. Its so statistically low its not even worth mentioning as relevant.

Black guys don't have to worry about other races dating their women. Whereas basically every race of guy wants white women, this is the BS you have to put up with as a white guy

Black women fantasize about white men just as much as noodlewhores, they just don't like to admit it.

I really like the video that Incel TV made about it, completely accurate.
only back high tier normies can get sex from black females

Last edited:
This is cope, how often do you see black women with white men. Its so statistically low its not even worth mentioning as relevant.

Black guys don't have to worry about other races dating their women. Whereas basically every race of guy wants white women, this is the BS you have to put up with as a white guy
That's why the guy in the video challenged anyone of those foids to post a video with her and her white boyfriend....he called the hypothetical white guy "Brad". He said if a video could be produced with her and Brad, he would shut down his channel.

black foids flocking to white men is a forced meme within the black community

If you google drawings of black girls with white guys they always look more romantic than the ones of white girls with black guys.

original.jpg

65aaf8f3a5b7ac02727097cee426759d5ee1f94e

Why is this?

Ghetto Black Women want Tyrone, Ugly White Washed Black Women want white men.

Ghetto Black Women want Tyrone,
Ugly White Washed Black Women want white men.
They ALL want white men, how do you think white-washed halfbreeds came to be in the first place?

They can want Tyrone too of course, but they don't want his baby.

how do you think white-washed halfbreeds came to be in the first place?
Because white women worship black people and most ethnics in general because of their status?

They ALL want white men, how do you think white-washed halfbreeds came to be in the first place?

They can want Tyrone too of course, but they don't want his baby.
Don't know the stats on this but I'll take a wild guess and say that most half black/half white babies are born to black father/white mother couples than the other way around.

I'll take a wild guess and say that most half black/half white babies are born to black father/white mother couples than the other way around.
You're probably right.
marriage3.jpg

I said they WANT it though, not that they GET it.

White women probably only sink to this degeneracy due to soy

They just want babies with lighter skin and better hair :rolleyes:

If you google drawings of black girls with white guys they always look more romantic than the ones of white girls with black guys.

original.jpg

65aaf8f3a5b7ac02727097cee426759d5ee1f94e

Why is this?

It’s a general conception that a white woman with a black man is trashy/ghetto, and no oneever comments on a white man with a black man. My great great grandma was a black slave, and she had relations with her master, and you can guess where it went from there

Black foids only want white chads, if you're an ugly or average white man then you're a racist misogynist, Trump supporter. Meanwhile a KKK chad is a tolerant and mature real man who respects women and serves as an example to the community.

fuck I meant woman* JFL:feelswhat::cryfeels:

It’s a general conception that a white woman with a black man is trashy/ghetto, and no oneever comments on a white man with a black man. My great great grandma was a black slave, and she had relations with her master, and you can guess where it went from there
That's gay:feelswhat:

Is bleachcel an octaroon or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back