Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black girls

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Why are Black girls portrayed less desirable than any other ethnicity?

they look like monkeys ooga booga

Because most of them are fat, ugly and terribly low IQ.

They are too masculine looking.

They have stinky pussies.

I don't understand either. They have big booties, at the very least the should be above noodlewhores.

they're the absolute bottom of the barrel: ugly, too slutty, aggressive, mean, nasty, narcissistic, short tempered, self-centered, amoral, deceitful etc, take all these traits and multiple them by a hundred and you'll get the average black bitch

Most have shitty skin texture.
they're the absolute bottom of the barrel: ugly, too slutty, aggressive, mean, nasty, narcissistic, short tempered, self-centered, amoral, deceitful etc, take all these traits and multiple them by a hundred and you'll get the average black bitch
That's brutal but I've heard that they're massive race betrayers.

As black man myself (well I’m half black) this is true.

A lot are ugly, fat or look like men. Along with really bad attitudes.

They are loud and ugly

Because niggerwhores are ugly . Even uglier than currywhores

come on now man think about it
if they live in the ghetto all the time and do drugs and have sex obviously they will age badly

As a black male I find black foids the least desirable, they're ugly,loud,aggressive,narcissistic,poor,low iq,have nappy ass hair or nasty ass weaves on, always have bastard kids and STDs, always chaining men down for child support etc. ALL males regardless of race should avoid black foids by any means necessary. I'll take a curryfoid or sandfoid or even a kikefoid over a black foid. ANY race of foid is better than black foids. End of Story!

they look like monkeys ooga booga