Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black girls are the worse

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date

Are black girls the worst

• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
The egos are just to bad. Just awful

The egos are just to bad. Just awful

Most girls that didn't treat me like a sub human were black so meh

They unironically have the worst personalities

indeed son, they act like animals and look masculine

Sheboons are brutally honest and cruel, probably because of their low IQ and narcissistic nature.

Probably these days for sure but when I was a youngster in the 90's a pretty little black chick treated me far better than the Stacies of my own race ever did.

Not a brag fag or anything guys as this was just a short junior high school friendship that only ended I believe when we lost contact for whatever reason ie she probably moved somewhere else or well highschool can be a big place so maybe as we moved up grades she just got placed in other classes.

Something funny about this story of mine however is a huge white Gigachad who wanted to get with her (because she was pretty fucking hot for a black chick) began questioning me about her and demanding answers for why she would talk to me and not him lmfao.

So that felt pretty good.

This Chad I guess had his ok moments and didn't really bother people like us, but he could be a dick at times and arrogant, so I'll always be grateful to that black chick, for unwittingly making him feel inferior to me for a few brief moments lol.

They treat black guys terribly.

Probably these days for sure but when I was a youngster in the 90's a pretty little black chick treated me far better than the Stacies of my own race ever did.

Not a brag fag or anything guys as this was just a short junior high school friendship that only ended I believe when we lost contact for whatever reason ie she probably moved somewhere else or well highschool can be a big place so maybe as we moved up grades she just got placed in other classes.

Something funny about this story of mine however is a huge white Gigachad who wanted to get with her (because she was pretty fucking hot for a black chick) began questioning me about her and demanding answers for why she would talk to me and not him lmfao.

This Chad I guess had his ok moments and didn't really bother people like us, but he could be a dick at times and arrogant, so I'll always be grateful to that black chick, for unwittingly making him feel inferior to me for a few brief moments lol.

wish I lived in the old days

To the autist who voted no JFL.

Black foids have the worst personality by a galaxy.

you managed to mog chad for some reason

LOL, the reason I gave to him for why I could talk to her and he couldn't is that "I could speak African" which surprisingly in pro wrestling terms got this often uptight faggot to "pop" which means he actually laughed at my joke.

most people have normie taste like narutu and one piece, beckies like to show they like anime and BTS "im not like the other girls" but only date chad otaku, i can't buy manga because stores only get the normie thing, it's okay tho i don't like consuming. no one watch or like stuff that are incel related.
they are polluting even the third world jfl

Massive Cope

She's gargling a different gigachad's ballsack.

Massive Cope

She's gargling a different gigachad's ballsack.

Not really as all I care about is that the Chad I knew didn't get to have her so that was pure life fuel for me my dude lol.

Anyway she didn't seem like the typical ghetto trash ratchet ho which in white speak would be "games playing bimbo" and its been so long that I don't remember if she was a foreigner of some sort or not or had an accent, but I highly suspect if she's still alive she's probably in a decent profession and living the high life married to some black mega Chad raising one of the few stable black families together.

That said since I was a social retard at that age (as those of our kind tend to be) I never tried for anything more out of her so I'll never know if I could've got with her or not.

I hate them, but at least they are honest. White foids try to act like a good person while blacks have completely embraced their primal evilness.

You could try writing a whole book about everything wrong with black foids and then still never be able to even finish it. JFL

You could try writing a whole book about everything wrong with black foids and then still never be able to even finish it. JFL
Fuck that book JFL take the SheboonPill much faster tbh

Ive never met one

Black foids attitudes are just a cope because they know they are sub standard. I prefer black foids to stacy. Would rather be around a black with a nice body who realizes she's trash then around a stacy.